parts for sale

505'sFastestViper. said:
wiil the 04 seats fit in an 05 cummins

Dom, I sold (Mutt's stock set) to a guy with a Ram 4x4 and the bolted right in, including the console:D :D :D :rock:

Should fit fine

Come on folks, lets clean up this list today and get these funds to Woody's widow asap...if you can cover the shipping, Paypal deduct and a little more for one of our family that is in dire need please do so.

Roy

im payed up ,,,buy this stuff up guys :congrats:hey what color are the radiator pipes

Last edited:
pirateman said:
Ironhead said:
im payed up ,,,buy this stuff up guys :congrats:hey what color are the radiator pipes[/Q the pipes are red

sold can you send them with other stuff i bought i will paypal you the 100 bucks for them and i will add the paypal fees i forgot to send ya

ok sent 125.00 for the hard pipes ,,,let me know if it covers every thing

The Itch said:
What's left brudda???:dontknow:
transmission
heads
2004 wing
block and crank
raptor shift light
vec computer
2006 crank
hennessey computer 2006 rc

i asked him that already and they are with new exhaust valves

rhino75 said:
are the 05 and 06 crank different?
Im not sure between the 05 and 06, but i know there is between an04 and 06. But i can find out tommorrow.

my money order will be headed your way First thing tomorrow! come on fellas lets turn this stuff over.. i just wish this would have came about 6 months sooner i could have used that short block.. an i am also sending a little extra hope everything works out for their family

Tooloe said:
my money order will be headed your way First thing tomorrow! come on fellas lets turn this stuff over.. i just wish this would have came about 6 months sooner i could have used that short block.. an i am also sending a little extra hope everything works out for their family
Thanks , I am going ahead and send the oil pan out.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back