parts for sale

JrPro Pirateman want have too much time to get on the site this weekend, but will truly be excited about this.

If you dont mind, if you pm me a contact number I will try to get ahold of him tommorrow and give him your number, I know it will make Mary a happy woman bro, thank you so much:rock: :rock: :rock:

I would pm you his number, but I have a very strict policy against handing out numbers unless the party says its ok, and not sure if he has posted it here yet:)

I am fixing to hit the sac, but will check first thing in the morn for pms, and give him a shout first thing.

also if you do, leave a time that is best to get ahold of you. and I am not able to get ahold of him, or if he gives me any kind of message for you, I will pm you back sir.

I know he said his weekend was really full this weekend.

JR_PRO said:
pirateman said:
Here are some pictures of the supercharger, it was refinished in hi temp ceramic and cleared with hi temp ppg. Here are the pistons and block also. If there is no interest in a day or two i am going to put it back together and put it on ebay . with what i have spent putting everything back new the s/c will be priced at 3800.00 Kyle youre up

I just sent you a PM but I will take the ROE TS supersharger for $3,800 and I will pay the shipping with my UPS account number. Talk to you soon.

Outstanding! You will love the Roe! There are lots of us here that will help if you have any questions.

JR_PRO said:
pirateman said:
Here are some pictures of the supercharger, it was refinished in hi temp ceramic and cleared with hi temp ppg. Here are the pistons and block also. If there is no interest in a day or two i am going to put it back together and put it on ebay . with what i have spent putting everything back new the s/c will be priced at 3800.00 Kyle youre up

I just sent you a PM but I will take the ROE TS supersharger for $3,800 and I will pay the shipping with my UPS account number. Talk to you soon.

You will enjoy the Roe. Thats a good price. I sold mine for the same a week ago:rock:

Last edited:
I called and left Pirateman a message today , he is very busy this weekend.

but Kyle , have you sent him the money yet? or talked with him?

I know you mentioned the engine swap, but he needs to get rid of everything quickly;)

Hello Pirateman...sorry for the late reply as I just got back into town from a business trip but I sent you a PM and yes I still want the Roe so shoot me a PM so we can handle the funds transfer. Talk to you soon.

Thanks!

Roe

Paypal sent but I will call on Friday with additional details. Thanks again Mark and I did want those heads as well as the Roe.

Pistons

JR_PRO said:
Paypal sent but I will call on Friday with additional details. Thanks again Mark and I did want those heads as well as the Roe.

I read this thread again and forgot the pistons were Diamond with rings and ARP bolts but did not see a price. I want them all but on the other hand I better talk with you first just to make sure I have the funds if you understand. Talk to you on Friday for details.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back