parts for sale

FATJACK said:
I have a great standard bore block but when replacing the pistons shouldn't you always go .005 or .010 over so they will match correctly? What comp. ratio

Tough question...remember these engines have sleeves...in many situations you can just replace the sleeve and not have to hone...some are starting to say that in addition to forged pistons and rods the third requirement is to go to a thicker sleeve!!! That would require that the block be bored a little...

I am learning more and more from these Viper hot rodders...I don't think thicker sleeves have ever been mentioned here before! But it makes sense if you are building for FI and contemplating spraying too...

FATJACK said:
I have a great standard bore block but when replacing the pistons shouldn't you always go .005 or .010 over so they will match correctly? What comp. ratio

depends on how much $ you got just laying around:D in 90% of the case as long as the engine isnt worn out, you can hone it and ring fit it. otherwise a .10 overbore to be safe. or go crazy spend a ton of $ and replce the sleeves, but that is .................:p

Stinker said:
depends on how much $ you got just laying around:D in 90% of the case as long as the engine isnt worn out, you can hone it and ring fit it. otherwise a .10 overbore to be safe. or go crazy spend a ton of $ and replce the sleeves, but that is .................:p

You should know a litttle about my money situation....empty pockets!

pirateman said:
Block and crank
diamond pistons and rods w/ arp bolts
heads
transmission 6 speed
seats are promised to 505
floor console
raptor shift light
super charger (i have two people interested, I should have everything for it tommorrow) if one of them dont take it its up for grabs
I am thinking about putting the motor back together as a long block this weekend to see if it might make it easier to move.

bringing us back on line:rock: :rock:

common , somebody has to need at least a Raptor shift light guys:rock:

easy hook up and killer looks and performance:rock:

I wish I had some money, I would take the heads, block, crank and the tranny :D

Stinker said:
otherwise a .10 overbore to be safe. or go crazy spend a ton of $ and replce the sleeves, but that is .................:p
hence the reason i'm running an od ball bored now lol i'm somewhere around a 510 i believe:rock:

Im really impressed by the amount of concern that i have seen in the few weeks i have been on this forum. It is a sad thing for things like what happened to this family and all we can do is pray for them. I KNEW there was a reason i wanted to buy a unique vehicle because it comes with its own family.

GhostR1der said:
Im really impressed by the amount of concern that i have seen in the few weeks i have been on this forum. It is a sad thing for things like what happened to this family and all we can do is pray for them. I KNEW there was a reason i wanted to buy a unique vehicle because it comes with its own family.

Good recognition...and people are family from post #1. Even when differences surface we are usually able to resolve them or agree to disagree...the site is only structure around which our lives and emotions seem to entwine. It is not everything for everyone, but it is very important to many of us and fun for all.

Ironhead said:
the needs of the one out weighs the needs of the many!

Mary has huge financial need right now and Mark has stepped up in many ways to help.

Thanks to all, for your purchases, prayers and thoughts...

This place has a heart of gold.

Prof said:
Mary has huge financial need right now and Mark has stepped up in many ways to help.

Thanks to all, for your purchases, prayers and thoughts...

This place has a heart of gold.

this place is awsome. and don;t thi9nk that shes just the only one getting blessed threw this i'v beenn looking for an oil pan for over 6 months now!:rock: :rock:

also what color is the raptor shift light?

pirateman said:
should have been today. let me know if its not there tommorrow.

So, I opened my front door this afternoon, looked down and I found myself uttering the words, "Hey Woody, :D welcome home." Perfect timing Pirate. Now it'll remain in the box until I get back (so I won't have to rush) and the JMB catch can is here (for a complete installation). Oh and :congrats: thanks for the protective towel.

Venom Power said:
So, I opened my front door this afternoon, looked down and I found myself uttering the words, "Hey Woody, :D welcome home." Perfect timing Pirate. Now it'll remain in the box until I get back (so I won't have to rush) and the JMB catch can is here (for a complete installation). Oh and :congrats: thanks for the protective towel.
glade it made it ok. take woody for a ride.

your doing an awesome thing here Mark Its make you feel good to see people step up in a time of need:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

pirateman said:
Here are some pictures of the supercharger, it was refinished in hi temp ceramic and cleared with hi temp ppg. Here are the pistons and block also. If there is no interest in a day or two i am going to put it back together and put it on ebay . with what i have spent putting everything back new the s/c will be priced at 3800.00 Kyle youre up

I just sent you a PM but I will take the ROE TS supersharger for $3,800 and I will pay the shipping with my UPS account number. Talk to you soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back