Parts left over

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All parts either came off my old hemi ram or SRT-10. Prices do not include shipping unless stated

Tailgate handle $30

Door speakers 2 MTX Thunder XT 693 6x9's, 2 Thunder XT502 5 1/4" $50

Custom made Track headlight intake with 4" outlet, can be repainted any color $75

SRT-10 radio bezel (has very light scratches if looked at from angle, can be buffed out) $100

Axcess 03-08 radio turn-on interface and antenna adapter $40

driver airbag $50

Street Scene wirrors with blinkers. Driver side broken, may be able to fix, passenger side good $50

Alto red clutches for 48RE $50

Under seat bench for truck with sub behind driver seat $50

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

Last edited:
They sure do, i didnt have them in the srt though. They were in my 05 QC hemi...cleaning out my garage to make room for my new toy ;) and found them in a box

What do we have in our dash. If the 5 1/4 dont go in my RC i dont have another vehicle i can put them in. Otherwise i would be interested in the 6x9

Damn bro i dont want to guess....im really not sure whats in the dash but i think they may be smaller than 5 1/4". Im sure someone here thats swapped speakers out knows....Steve where you at?

Dash speakers are 3 1/2s. Go to crutchfield if you have fit mint questions. They have a "outfit my car" thing and it tells you what speakers go were and if they will fit. For instance in my Reg cap there are 6x9s in the doors factory but aftermarket 6x9s wouldn't fit because the magnets and baskets are bigger than factory.

That headlight looks cool. If only you could run it on the street at night...

ok ill take tail gate handle ,,got any door handles :D pm me your paypal again

Speakers and mirrors are sold.....

Bump on everything else....make me an offer i need this stuff gone!

Really shouldn't ask as I dont need to spend more money but please pm me a price on the headlight if it's still available.

Well the intake price is listed $75 plus shipping. If you want a total price pm me your zip and I'll get her boxed up tomorrow and figure it out for ya. I really ahte to sell it as I really put alot of time in making it but just don't have a need for it.....Also i didnt cover up the side marker/blinker light so you can still put a bulb in that. The headlight is just old and foggy. I was just going to paint the whole thing but decided to leave it alone. Looks pretty slick installed! You just have to figure out how you want to hook it up to your intake.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    771.9 KB · Views: 19
Sorry man something eles just cam up I'm going to have to pass now. Sorry but a small bump doesnt hurt.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back