Paxton Drive Belt

Venom10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to change my engine drive belt w/paxton sc. I can not find a belt the size i need. Was told by a local supplier it was paxton only,Does anyone have a answer for me.

my belt had broke and i had to get a new one and i have a paxton its a 7 rib belt and 112" long im pretty sure. the length is between 112 and 120" i cant remember exactly but its something like that

21 CTSRT said:
my belt had broke and i had to get a new one and i have a paxton its a 7 rib belt and 112" long im pretty sure. the length is between 112 and 120" i cant remember exactly but its something like that
The belt length should be the last 3or4 numbers in the part # ie
7b1145. 7=7rib, 1145= 114.5". Anyway it will be clearly printed
on the belt.

i had to deal with it a while back but couldnt remember exactly what it was your probly right. i know it cost me close to 400 just to get a new belt on. 100 for belt 150 for labor plus 75 for a new tensioner that caused it.

Thanks Guys ,What i needed to know is where did you get the belt ? was it paxton only ?

I ended up with a longer belt for mine for the overdrive crank pulley, so I still have the original in new condition. PM me. I'll sell it cheap.;)

you can order it from an advanced auto parts or i got mine from gary cause he had em in stock but if you wait for it to be ordered about 60 or 70 dollars cheaper just for the part.

Ram From Hell said:
I ended up with a longer belt for mine for the overdrive crank pulley, so I still have the original in new condition. PM me. I'll sell it cheap.;)
.................:elefant: Bingo! :elefant:

Quick

Thanks Guys the belt is paxton only. Ordered from DC performance problem solved.The belt is special made for paxton although in an emergency a 8 rib belt can be purchased and 8th rib cut off with razor nife the 8 rib comes in a 109.2 length paxton is 110 its tight but will work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back