paxton install

finisher68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, almost there,next, going to muscle head performance in lewisville for the tune, these guys speacialize in viper engines,:rock:

Attachments

• 7-25-09 031.jpg
    7-25-09 031.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 7-25-09 030.jpg
    7-25-09 030.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 7-25-09 029.jpg
    7-25-09 029.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 620
razorbackfan said:
Is the BOV needed? I'm just curious as I haven't seen that on any other kit.

The paxton comes with BOV is on the intercooler, not sure why he's using another one.

Last edited:
Looks killer, you must be happy, you luck FI sombitch! :D :D :D

Are you able to take a few photos of the back of the unit around the passenger firewall for me, please?
I'm trying to gauge how close things are in relation to the Paxton set up as I have a RHD vehicle and am contemplating a Paxton for myself.

Cheers!

attachment.php

no go buddy... but Scramble got's what you need's. CHEAP!

He had that big BOV to handle the 1000 hp it was going to produce/ :) Hey it will sound awesome!

good job brother man!

Looking good man!:rock:

Yep. That was mine. That's a Vortex Mondo race bypass valve on the charge pipe. I did the install myself. Mounts right where the sneaky Pete logo is.

How's the Killer Chiller install coming?

Ram From Hell said:
Looking good man!:rock:

Yep. That was mine. That's a Vortex Mondo race bypass valve on the charge pipe. I did the install myself. Mounts right where the sneaky Pete logo is.

How's the Killer Chiller install coming?
evrything worked out,today a fitting company was going to do the connections to the lines, then off to muscle head performance for the tune,thanks for all the advise,:rock:

finisher68 said:
evrything worked out,today a fitting company was going to do the connections to the lines, then off to muscle head performance for the tune,thanks for all the advise,:rock:

Glad to see an brother with a Paxton :rock: . I'm interested on seeing how the Killer Chiller system works out for you since I originally turned Eric on to the system. Please keep us posted and give us a full write up on it.

Regards,

Alex

FUEL LINES

THE GUYS DOING INSTALL CANT FIND RIGHT FUEL LINES,I GUESS FROM PUMPS TO FUEL RAIL, THEY FITTINGS ARE DIFFRENT,ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back