paxton novi 2000

stanssrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a used head unit and lots misc parts,did a lot of converting on my set up.I iwent with a novi 2500 installed yesterday dyno today at 9.00am will take 1000.00 unit and misc parts i took off stan 720 431 0244 dont answer that phone much but text or message ok.

What misc parts do you have? How far off from a complete system would this be?

According to Paxton the 2500 not gonna put out anymore on our trucks than the 2000 will cause the pulley system can't spin it fast enough.

all ready found that out but not giving up yet .my boys changed the idler pully by the t stat housing little grinding on housing belt is much tighter now.gonna call paxton today for smaller blower pulley.nd go from there.

all ready found that out but not giving up yet .my boys changed the idler pully by the t stat housing little grinding on housing belt is much tighter now.gonna call paxton today for smaller blower pulley.nd go from there.

They don't offer a smaller pulley for the blower. I had to get from a shop in Houston.

They don't offer a smaller pulley for the blower. I had to get from a shop in Houston.

Are you running a 7" crank pulley? That will speed it up a bit.

Are you running a 7" crank pulley? That will speed it up a bit.

I'm running the 7" pulley on the crank and the smallest pulley that you can put on the blower. I got with Paxton on getting the 2500 and they told me even with that set up, it still wouldn't turn it any faster than it turns the 2000. So in all it would of been a waste of money. If it would of worked I'd of got it.

orderd pulley yesterday, got tonys 7 inch allready,we changed one idler pulley really tightend up the belt.got salvage yard so lots of opitons to play with.i have no doubt about making it work just patience. hey 1 bad truck where u order your pulley from?

orderd pulley yesterday, got tonys 7 inch allready,we changed one idler pulley really tightend up the belt.got salvage yard so lots of opitons to play with.i have no doubt about making it work just patience. hey 1 bad truck where u order your pulley from?

Where did you add the idler pulley? I just added one to mine just under the blower to the right a little,tightened up a bit,could use a bigger pulley but can't find one bigger then 4"????:dontknow:

Auto Specialties in Houston 1-281-261-5811

pulley came off a 93/97 gran cheeroke. with a 5.2 put it on pulley by t stsat housing.had to grind back side of pulley about 1/8 inch and just ahair on t stat.will ask boys which one it was manana. thanks for SC pulley info

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back