Paxton or Turbo Boosted Progressive Water / Methanol Injection Kits

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We’re now making available our “Universal†Water / Methanol Injection kit for use on all Paxton SC or turbo powered Ram SRT-10’s.
We’ve taken our standard Water / Methanol kit (used in Roe Supercharged applications) and made a few controller and wiring changes so those without a VEC could utilize the system.
The universal system is boost activated and progressively controlled based on RPM and engine load. When activated, the air fuel ratio curve follows the same path as before, but with a half point richer air / fuel ratio. This can easily be adjusted up or down to meet your engine’s needs, where you may need it richer or leaner. Adjustment to the air / fuel ratio is made by changing the pump pressure or nozzle size. No special tools or computer programming required.
The combination of the richer AFR and cooler air temperature charge quenches spark knock and can allow you to either add additional boost or increase spark advance, both resulting in more power!
If you don’t plan to increase boost or ignition timing, use the system to compensate for a lean fuel mixture or simply as a safety device / cool air performance enhancer for hot days.
An LED lighted switch and dash mount LED light confirm when the system is powered and activating. The system comes with a one year warranty and includes complete installation instruction.

Here’s a link to our site:
http://roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=96&idproduct=439

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Regards,
Sean

If we already have your meth kit but want to use a SCT instead of a VEC can we just get a new wiring kit?

I am interested in this also. I think I may prefer to have my N2O controlled by the VEC and let the meth be a stand alone.

Is meth injection safe for your engine?

What gains do you get?

Can you go back to stock?

Do you have to go meth with the Roe SC?

Thanks,
Curious Carl

Carlwalski said:
Is meth injection safe for your engine?

What gains do you get?

Can you go back to stock?

Do you have to go meth with the Roe SC?

Thanks,
Curious Carl

Safe..

The meth does not directly add power..works somewhat like an intercooler to prevent detonation so you can use more spark advance which does give more power..

Has a switch to turn it off or on at anytime..

Not required with the SC....just lets you get by with more spark and cools the charge..

Meth is not so much a power adder but a power keeper. Just like the difference of driving on a hot day and cold day. Cooler air just means more power available.

If the meth pump fails while the pedals to the metal your motor could terminate (for boosted motors, not sure about n/a applications).

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
If the meth pump fails while the pedals to the metal your motor could terminate (for boosted motors, not sure about n/a applications).

Depends on how you are using it. If you advancing timing quite a bit to use it instead of a inter-cooler then yes it could happen. If you are just using it to lower the temps as an added safety measure then it might not have an effect.

FlyingLow said:
If we already have your meth kit but want to use a SCT instead of a VEC can we just get a new wiring kit?

Yes, I just have to put that package together.
Might be $70?
Also, the activation point is adjustable, from 2-10 psi.

As far as the system failing, the good news is we have literally hundreds of them out there and of all of those, I've seen one pump fail. So, the odds are 99+% that the system will be ok on your truck.

Regards,
Sean

Sean, send me one of the $70 kits then! PM me.

Thank you! Yes, he has the Vec still. Can't I use the Vec to do this? His truck is on a SCT.

I have the VEC and the water meth kit installed. Currently the VEC controls the water/meth. I am adding Nitrous.

One of my systems will be VEC controlled, and one will be stand alone. Is there a benefit to switching my meth over and letting the VEC control the nitrous? Or am I better off leaving the VEC in control of the water/meth and making a standalone nitrous controler (window switch and WOT) along with a nitrous friendly tune?

Since the VEC only has one programmable output, maybe use it for the NOS?

I have an idea that I could use the same parts to make up a progressive NOS solenoid control also.
I have to try it out with some solenoids I have around.

Marty, if he has the VEC, you can use it to program for the WM. It will work fine and saves the $70 if he plans to keep the VEC.

Roe Racing said:
Marty, if he has the VEC, you can use it to program for the WM. It will work fine and saves the $70 if he plans to keep the VEC.

I think he was talking about me and I sold the VEC and I'm not using the SCT, but I still have the meth kit installed, just no way to trigger. But Marty is working on that for me.

Roe Racing said:
Since the VEC only has one programmable output, maybe use it for the NOS?

I have an idea that I could use the same parts to make up a progressive NOS solenoid control also.
I have to try it out with some solenoids I have around.

Sean,

Is the meth kit in my truck this new updated version?? I am thinking it is, just want to be sure??

Yes, but it's not an updated version, it's just changed because you're using the SCT now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back