PAXTON SUPERCHARGER KIT FOR SALE

Or put a higher stall torque converter. Not too many posts on here about torque converters given the potential for improving low end torque.

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Someone needs to buy this! It's a great deal. I've got stock internals running 7.5lbs of boost and it's been on there since it was new. It has 40,000 miles and still running strong!:rock:

You can go on the Paxton website and print a parts list and installation instructions off their free downloads!:)

I definitely recommend an aftermarket tune for the QC though. It was like night and day!:D

Shawn...here is your chance to finally beat me!:D Stop playing aroung with them Geetars and buy this here real instrument...LOL!:burnout:

I will even buy the beer and help you with the install!:D

SRT-IZ said:
I will even buy the beer and help you with the install!:D
knowing you..you will show up when I'm torquing the last bolt.:vroam: :thrasher: :D

Damm Stink, This is a nice deal!

One of the nicer used Paxton systems I have seen.

Last year I battled it out on ebay for a used system that was not half as nice as this one!

That one sold for about the same as this one.

Someone needs to jump on this!

To bad I caught the turbo bug!

if it dont sell before tax time I am sure someone will snap it up then. Nice set up.

still thinking about it. can I get a pictures of everything, including the split second box. really want this kit. dang.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back