PAXTON SUPERCHARGER KIT FOR SALE

Damn sure would be a nice addition to a 6pak attack !!!:(

6pakattack said:
Damn sure would be a nice addition to a 6pak attack !!!:(

Ya Dennis,

It would like look nice powder coated in black to match the intake manifold.

mr. anderson said:
still thinking about it. can I get a pictures of everything, including the split second box. really want this kit. dang.
everything available is picutured, will have to check and see if I can get a pick of the box.

Stinker can you delete this thread already, Every day I read this I pull out the credit card and debate for like 20 mins if I should get it or not:eek: :D :D

FerrariTruck said:
Stinker can you delete this thread already, Every day I read this I pull out the credit card and debate for like 20 mins if I should get it or not:eek: :D :D

Step up, or sit on the curb and let the ants eat your candy A$$......:D :D :D

FSTJACK said:
Step up, or sit on the curb and let the ants eat your candy A$$......:D :D :D

Jack you see I'm just like you, want to make everything I have go fast..Better believe if I had your scooter I'd already have a 2nd battery hooked up!

But as much as I love my truck, I cant justify the expense/peformance ratio...

Besides my 70 monte carlo that I am building looks like it will way past a 12 and might even flirt with 10's and I still havent gone over $5k:D

FerrariTruck said:

Amen Brother. At least you have a credit card to debate with. I cut all of mine up.

is it to late to call this number right now? got busy at work. its 6:20pm east coast time.

Ya'll can relax, I have taken a bullet and purchased the kit. your all welcome I saved you from this evil temptation:D:D:D

pleasure doin' business with ya Mr. Sawyer! Now I have a smokin' hole where my savings account was!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back