Paxton Supercharger Kit for sale....

Good to go. That is a hell of a deal. Need any info Just hollar. Your gonna love it.:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

So what did you have to give up to the wife for this one......... We ain't gonna see her on her bustin your chops again ??????

Least she can't blame Tony for this one!

Congrats on the purchase!

bigike said:
So what did you have to give up to the wife for this one......... We ain't gonna see her on her bustin your chops again ??????

Least she can't blame Tony for this one!

Congrats on the purchase!
She's actually staying kind of quiet. I should be scared, I think.:dontknow: I always find a way to shift the blame over to Tony. I got the PM as evidence, where he told me that it was a good deal. So, yes, Joy is lookin' for him again.:D

SANTEEN said:
She's actually staying kind of quiet. I should be scared, I think.:dontknow: I always find a way to shift the blame over to Tony. I got the PM as evidence, where he told me that it was a good deal. So, yes, Joy is lookin' for him again.:D
hey, you need to call me fugger...or joy...;D

viperhauler said:
hey, you need to call me fugger...or joy...;D
I have no idea what you're talking about. You got my wife's number. You call her. Luv ya!!!:D :D I got my own problems. Like how to hide a huge package that's getting delivered with a Paxton in it.:rock:

SANTEEN said:
17 calls, 3 letters in the mail, 42 pms, 162 emails, yup, she called:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back