Peggy's Christmas Present to Me...

Da1Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals Just thought I would share my Christmas Present I got from Peggy....

Richard Then (FastSRT19) graciously consented to sell me his 2005 CE #19 of 200 on DEC 11th.
To say that I am thankful to Rich would be the Largest of Understatements. Thanks again Rich !!!!!

Tony was the middle man that put us together and I can't thank him enough for everything he did to help make this happen.

I had sit on this news because initially we were just going to surprise everyone at PCB, but I just couldn't keep it quite.
So Peggy gave her permission to let everyone know...

Well without further a due... Here it is.... I can't take credit for anything good you see in these pictures, Richard did all the work himself and I just happen to be the Lucky Guy that got it.

List of what it has and the Very Few Things I am going to do to it.... Virtually Perfect as it Sits....

The current Mods are:

Unleashed Torrie Tune
Borla Cat Back
JMB Mids
Blue Powder Coated Valve Covers
White Powder Coated Intake
JMB Blue CAI
JMB Blue Catch Can
JMB Blue Upper Raditor Pipe
Roe TB
JTSVP Oil & P/S lines
JTSVP Demon Coil Packs
JTSVP Adam's Blue Wires/Sleeves
X-Metal Shifter
Raptor Shift-Light
1.5 inch Drop Blocks
Chrome SRT10 wheels
EBC Green Brake Pads
Autometer D-Pic
Mopar Rear Wheel Well Liners
OEM Leather Suede console
Cal-Vue Mirrors
JTSVP License Plate Flipper

BTW: He kept and gave me all the OEM parts that came off it so it can actually go back to PURE STOCK

List of Mods going on:
JTSVP Bed Rug
Radio Control Head Upgrade from RBQ to RB1/RB4 GPS Nav
External CD Changer (mounts behind the Seat)
Uconnect / Bluetooth
Sirius SAT Radio

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

[
IMG_0546.jpg

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
Enjoy it Sir! It was a joy selling it to you, as i know it will be cared for as i would!:elefant::elefant::elefant::

Shit i just thought about the stock cat back exhaust i forgot to load into the bed :eek:

I will admit it is a bit painful to look into the garage at a big empty space, but as i told ya, this will allow me to move onto other things....bigger house etc etC...
I have a 2009 Jeep Wrangler as my DD, so i plan on modding that a bit for fun. Tony ya carry Jeep shit yet? lol:p:p:dontknow::aetsch:

Rich, I can answer that for him.... Yes, and if he doesn't have it he can get it... :)

Awesome Sandy

Beautiful truck Sandy and one of the best kept on this entire forum. I must say that is one hell of a woman also. Maybe you can keep up next time we go to the Dragons Tail. LOL

Thanks Guys, Yea I am One Lucky SOB !!!!! :D

Yes I will agree this truck is absolutely clean in every way.... I could not be More Happy or More Proud to own it...

Jack, if you watch the vids I posted up on the Dragon Tail, I ate the bumper off that RC that was in front of us on the First two runs and I was number 3 coming back up from the Dam.... I don't think that QC did too bad.... :) :) :)

Thanks Guys, Yea I am One Lucky SOB !!!!! :D

Yes I will agree this truck is absolutely clean in every way.... I could not be More Happy or More Proud to own it...

Jack, if you watch the vids I posted up on the Dragon Tail, I ate the bumper off that RC that was in front of us on the First two runs and I was number 3 coming back up from the Dam.... I don't think that QC did too bad.... :) :) :)

Yeah Sandy, I know , that was me in front of you. I was just pullin yer leg.:D:D

Yea, I thought I remembered that it was you... :) :)

Troy, No Garage but it is Deff under a California Cover... :D

Thanks Tony, like I told you before, I can't thank you enough for putting the tow of us together so we could make this deal.. :) :) :)

so sandy what im seeing here is that you now have a set of his and her srt-10 trucks !!!! doesnt get any better than that , what a lucky guy that is one sweet ride wow congrats bro !!!!!!:rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back