Permastar or similar finish in Canada?

'04SRT-10BLK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm sold on the "Black Chrome" Permastar finish and want to get it done to my oem 22's but have searched all over google and can't find anyone in Canada that does Permastar. Is Permastar a process that many different wheel repair shops are capable of or is the only place that does this in Pittsberg CA? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Permastar

I manage a body shop & have noticed that the permastar finish scratches very easily. We purchase alot of rims from the shop in Pittsburg, Ca.

Thanks for that info guys, if anyone else has any info please chime in.

Thanks Joe, I'll call them in the morning, I'll post my results.

My buddy in Meadow lake does something very to similar to permastar at his bodyshop. If you are interested drop me a line and I can give you all the info.

P1020321(1).jpg

P1020320.JPG

P1020318(1).jpg

P1020315.JPG

P1020314.JPG

GetAttachmentCAE9A0BP.jpg

Here are some pictures of recent skulls that i have done. One is Chrome, the other is done in black chrome. No finishing was done because he did not want to lose the "character" so you are not getting the smooth finish you would get when you are doing rims.

Also attached is a Helmet, as you can see the finish on that is Smooth.

Im in Meadow lake, Sk

Kanadianpride I am VERY interested in what you are able to do here. I would love move info and pricing if you could fill me in. I Also have a litte curb rash is that something you can fix or should I get that done first? Thanks

[QUOTE='04SRT-10BLK]Kanadianpride I am VERY interested in what you are able to do here. I would love move info and pricing if you could fill me in. I Also have a litte curb rash is that something you can fix or should I get that done first? Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back