Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

That's OK Kyle, if we don't run into any problems with the others we will do the 8th. You are probably safer spending your B-Day with your family than with us anyway. This way there will be no naked dancing on tables by the B-Day boy caused by us. But I do know a good Bails Bond Man, just in case.

Tortilla Flat is a Bar/Restaurant on Canyon Lake. We will be driving along side of the lake to get to Tortilla Flat. Should be a good time.

Tortilla Flat Summer (June 1st - Sept. 31st) hours for Sat. & Sun. are 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. I thought we would get there between 12:00 & 1:00. Do lunch & stay as long as everyone wants to. We should all be able to get home in enough time to get enough rest for work on Monday morning. Just sent text to Rick & Jay, so far don't see any problems there. Don't know if ya'll have met Dylan. He lives in Tempe & I will be contacting him also. If this doesn't work, let me know.

Kyle I will bring my tow strap, but you will have to split the gas bill with me or buy me a beer.

Maybe we should post it on the other forum as well to see if we can get a few more ppl on going

Jim will be posting up with new date suggestion for Tortilla Flats run. I'll let him explain details of why, I will say it was Karma related. :D

Could be either or both. JoD & I drove to Flagstaff today & on the way back we got about 70 miles from Phoenix & it quit on me. It was as if I put it in neutral but with a grinding noise. I tried switching from one gear to another & it still wouldn't move.. After turning the engine off it would turn over but not start. I had filled up before leaving Flag & check the fluids & everything was good. Since this was the first trip out of town I was watching the gages closely & they were good also. No fluids on the ground. Rick knows a guy with a tow truck so I had him tow it to my house. Rick said he would be over tomorrow so we can look at it in the daylight. Thank GOD for extended warranties. Will take it to Power Dodge Tue. & let them figure it out. As of right now I don't see any reason to change the date from the 8th. If the 10 is still in the shop we can take JoD's Grand Cherokee. After all it's about friends hooking up for lunch.
P.S. Kyle I was thinking about calling you to come & pull me in with your 10 & tow strap.lol

Could be either or both. JoD & I drove to Flagstaff today & on the way back we got about 70 miles from Phoenix & it quit on me. It was as if I put it in neutral but with a grinding noise. I tried switching from one gear to another & it still wouldn't move.. After turning the engine off it would turn over but not start. I had filled up before leaving Flag & check the fluids & everything was good. Since this was the first trip out of town I was watching the gages closely & they were good also. No fluids on the ground. Rick knows a guy with a tow truck so I had him tow it to my house. Rick said he would be over tomorrow so we can look at it in the daylight. Thank GOD for extended warranties. Will take it to Power Dodge Tue. & let them figure it out. As of right now I don't see any reason to change the date from the 8th. If the 10 is still in the shop we can take JoD's Grand Cherokee. After all it's about friends hooking up for lunch.
P.S. Kyle I was thinking about calling you to come & pull me in with your 10 & tow strap.lol

That really sucks man. I hope it's nothing big. That truck is babied and hate to see it happen to such a nice truck.

I posted on SRT10 forum regarding T.F., but haven't heard from anyone. As I mentioned before, Rick is coming over today & we are going to put it up on jacks & take a look see. I have the Chrysler extended warranty, so hopefully it will cover whatever the problem is. I will post up after Rick leaves today. Ya'll have a good day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back