Photography Thread

Thanks bro! Can't wait to dig in on this. I joined a photography forum and already have got more help here. Gotta love VTCoA!!!

Ok so I figured out the auto bracket feature and went out and took some pics. Got the photomatix free trial and it turned out pretty good except that it leaves a damn watermark on the final image. Anybody wanna be my best friend and let me borrow their serial number so I can unlock it???

I went to the airport to take pics today. I was outside the fence line, across a road and in a parking lot. An Airport ops truck pulled up and told me that I can not be taking pics on county property with out a permit. I searched for a good part of the day and there was nothing illegal about what I was doing. The only thing they could have got me for was trespassing, but would have had a hard time with that since it was a public space. At this point I doubt I was on county property anyway. :mad:
Here is one guy that had issues in Tampa

Man and Son Trespassed From Tampa Airport for Photographing Planes After Officials Fail to Acknowledge Own Policy (Updated II) | Photography is Not a Crime: PINAC

Here is one created with Photoshop, Lightroom and Photomatix

0019_zpsd74d7ab6.jpg

I went to the airport to take pics today. I was outside the fence line, across a road and in a parking lot. An Airport ops truck pulled up and told me that I can not be taking pics on county property with out a permit. I searched for a good part of the day and there was nothing illegal about what I was doing. The only thing they could have got me for was trespassing, but would have had a hard time with that since it was a public space. At this point I doubt I was on county property anyway. :mad:
Here is one guy that had issues in Tampa

Thats insane. Not like you were doing anything wrong.

First and foremost, thanks Chaynick for helping me out. :rock: I tried my hand at HDR today. I am pleased with the results considering it was my first time. Heres what I got:

I guess now I just have to improve. I should probably spend more time learning how to edit and add effects.

Looking good. Don't go too crazy on effects or it will look to fake and cartoony

I agree. Even some of those looked really grainy and fake. But, theres LOTS of room for improvement so Im not sweatin it.

First and foremost, thanks Chaynick for helping me out. :rock: I tried my hand at HDR today. I am pleased with the results considering it was my first time. Heres what I got:

I guess now I just have to improve. I should probably spend more time learning how to edit and add effects.

Great photos !

Last night's blood moon

Attachments

• 10153877_10152388338636983_8323488647373115633_n.jpg
    10153877_10152388338636983_8323488647373115633_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
Here are some from the past 2 months. The first 3 are HDR and are from the Black Sea. I was there for Winter Olympic Support back in Feb. The rest are untouched and are from EOD Ops in Rota Spain.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back