Photography

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hey guys just figured i would put this out and open to everyone.

I took two semesters of photography in college and i have a $1400 camera so if anyone is in the Gainesville area shoot me a message and i could do a photo shoot at the price of letting me puddle *no throttle lol* around the drag strip parking lot *with you in the passenger seat of course* If the state will let me drive a fire engine and a 5000 gallon semi tanker flying through traffic with lights and sirens i can handle a full size truck lol

ALSO if you want me to do some Photoshop manipulation to the colors of the pictures you already have just send me the pictures in an email and i will take care of it and trust me they will look 100% better when i get the color of the truck to really pop and do some selective coloring making the background in black and white if you would like

[email protected]

Last edited:
what a difference:rock::rock::rock:

i guess shiney is not always good, lol.

the truck stands out without lookin like it was inserted into the photo:rock::rock::rock:

Hope you like it Zcx

that is great Tom:rock::rock::rock:

always liked the contrast in black & white photos. that do make the truck pop:rock::rock::rock:

these are beautiful beasts:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
i need a fresh wallpaper,suprise me!

Attachments

• DSC00320.jpg
    DSC00320.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 104
  • hazman 002.jpg
    hazman 002.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • truck 010.jpg
    truck 010.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 176
I could only complete two tonight, sorry i couldnt do more buddy but ive gotta take care of my son, as for everyone else i will get to your photos as soon as i can! But here is what i have done so far

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 107
lookin good:rock::rock::rock:

red do look goooood:rock:

bet a YF or a CE would look goood:rock::burnout::rock:

What can you do with this pic of my truck?

SpencerJuly2608022c.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back