Photography

Looks nice what u can do with photoshop!
I'm not a big fan of it to be fair... For me it need to be a good picture right from the camera ;)

What kind of camera do you have? I'm shooting with a canon 5d mark 1 with 2 lenses.
70-200 f 2.8 and a 24-105 f 4.0

Looks nice what u can do with photoshop!
I'm not a big fan of it to be fair... For me it need to be a good picture right from the camera ;)

What kind of camera do you have? I'm shooting with a canon 5d mark 1 with 2 lenses.
70-200 f 2.8 and a 24-105 f 4.0

I shot my pic with a Canon 30D with a 28-70 L series on full manual setting.

If i was taking the photos it would turn out allot better. Ive got a canon EOS 550d T2i with a 55-250mm lens and a 18-55mm pro lens.

Its not just the photo but its also that I only use full manual mode because i can tailor the photo to the lighting and color bounce off of the truck to make the center color of the vehicle to pop out and not have the *mirroring* which takes away from the picture

but when i get to my laptop im going to finish the projects everyone has sent me. Some will be more custom than others but that's just me working with what you gave me

And another tip, if you can take the pictures of your truck away from trees it would be much appreciated lol its friggin hard to select just the truck and not have a choppy edge when there's so much texture behind it

Take one in a empty parkinglot and i could do alot more but i think it turned out alright

Awesome truck man i like the black/red it really sets it off

Attachments

• SRT101.jpg
    SRT101.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 110
sent ya a couple of parkin lot photos Tom

I see great potential here ....... Good work Bud keep it up, and you'll only get better.

Have ya ever tried a Fantasy graphic?

Jim

looks great Tom:rock::rock::rock:

that puppy is red for sure:rock::rock::rock:

the burnout is sweet:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Brad, that SRT badge inside the hood is decent was that a chopped stock badge?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back