Photos By Year "Sticky" Thread

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:burnout:

I would like to see 3 threads stickied for each year in the "Visuals" or "General section". Eg:

Sticky: [Members 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 Photos]
Sticky: [Members 2005 Dodge Ram SRT10 Photos]
Sticky: [Members 2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 Photos]

Let the members post photos of their trucks. Exterior, Interior and everything else. I've searched the forum a dozen times or so just trying to see what 2006 interior looks like but there really isn't anything out there. It would be great for new buyers (like myself) to come to this forum and go into the year they like or what-not and have a browse through to see what those years can and do look like. Plus, everyone loves eye-candy.

Just an idea. ;)

Good Idea. I think the 04's and 05's are the same but it would be nice to have a show and tell fthread for each year :rock: :D

Thanks! :) Yeah, not much in them but still there are differences, front ends, interior, options etc.
Just helps with all the photos in one place of that year.

This is a great idea!! I'd happily participate!

Good idea....here are some pictures of my 2006 RC..I believe the QC has same color with a middle seat instead of a console..

034.jpg

032.jpg

028.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff guys but I didn't mean in this thread lol.
I'll start some threads in the correct area soon, just need a mod to sticky them. :)

LOL! Good to see, don't forget the star jumps. ;)

OK, just made some tidy threads, so, feel free to knock yourselves out and post away (in the correct threads of course). :) Just need a Mod/Admin to sticky them.

i think the only visible difference between 04 and 05 is the badge on the tailgate is different other than that they are identical

Good idea Deibs, this should be OK though IMO. ;)
I'm only new so asking for another sub forum may have been asking for the moon. lol :)

Shit, I didn't read the entire thread. . . :eek: :D

-1 to my post count! :eek: :D

Roz-SRT said:
06 Interior eh?

Very cool, thanks mate! Did they all come with that red stripe around the aluminum centerpiece (where the radio is) in 2006? :dontknow:

All good, about posting them in the "wrong" forum. :p

NZ440R/T said:
Did they all come with that red stripe around the aluminum centerpiece (where the radio is) in 2006? :dontknow:

No, they did not. I added the pin-striping myself. I also added it the hood.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back