Photos of the second Ram SRT-10 GTG in the Netherlands

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys...

Today (may 10) we had the second Dodge Ram SRT-10 truck GTG in the Netherlands.. We count 28 (yes twenty eight :rock:) trucks (from Holland and Belgium) this time and it was a great day.. We make a little ride with all the trucks to Germany and back to Holland.. Here some of my pictures.. More photos are coming soon on my website www.dodgevipertrucks.com
I've made also 4 cool videos but i will upload them tonight or tomorrow :top:

Here some photos of the trucks :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

srt7.jpg

srt14.jpg

srt17.jpg

srt2.jpg

srt4.jpg

srt5.jpg

srt6.jpg

srt8.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

srt9.jpg

srt10.jpg

srt11.jpg

srt12.jpg

srt13.jpg

srt15.jpg

srt16.jpg

srt18.jpg

srt19.jpg

srt20.jpg

srt21.jpg

srt22.jpg

srt23.jpg

srt24.jpg

srt25.jpg

srt26.jpg

srt27.jpg

srt28.jpg

srt29.jpg

srt30.jpg

srt31.jpg

srt32.jpg

srt33.jpg

srt34.jpg

srt35.jpg

srt36.jpg

srt37.jpg

srt38.jpg

srt39.jpg

srt40.jpg

srt41.jpg

srt42.jpg

srt43.jpg

srt44.jpg

Last edited:
QC's are most common in europe. Most of us don't have the spare green to have "just" as a fun truck...:eek:
I think 95% of them are originated in Germany ... for one day:D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Nice Pics, the Mineral Gray QC looks great:D

thewelshm

Beautiful Elwin! Looks like a blast!

I also noticed someone else besides 6packattack has modified the rear bumper to get separated exhaust.

Can't wait to see the videos. Can we expect any new members??

Sooo,that's where all the YF QC's went to !!! Awesome quantity for your GTG !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Can't waite to see the videos !!!

Great pics Elwin, thanks for sharing. Hoping to tour around Europe in '11. Floor, did you know our trucks were the two that were "born" on the same day?

Great turnout!!! You guys need to come over and show us how to organize a real GTG.:rock: :rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

it was an awesome day :rock:
glad i was be a part of this :driver:

Way cool. Gotta say it's great to see these trucks have this kind of following overseas.

WOW thats alot of 10s in one spot

i wish we could get all the srt10s in texas together that would be a fun G2G then

Back