Photos of the second Ram SRT-10 GTG in the Netherlands

59caddyhog said:
Fantastic Elwin:rock:

The most SRT-10's I have seen in the UK was around 10 at Newark Americana last year.

It would be nice to round them up this year for a photo shoot.

maybe we have to go international next time?
UK is a fart away:D

Floor said:
UK is a fart away:D

Belgium too but we didn't see Dries, Jus10, Floor and belgiumbarry last sunday :mad: :dontknow: :argh:
Hope to see you next time guys :top: :rock:

Last edited:
Thanks for the great replies guys :top: I'm glad you like it..
In 2010 is the 3th Ram SRT-10 gtg in the Netherlands so we have time enough to find more and more european Ram SRT-10 truck owners... It's strange that we haven't seen any viper trucks from Germany because the GTG was close to the German border. Maybe next year :burnout:

Thanks again.
Elwin :top:

Next year 40 trucks! like you wrote, we were near the german border and some of our belgium friends weren`t able to come

it was fucking amazing :)

very nice turnout and nice burnout too. :) you all your vehicle have to add the little light in the front fender? what is its function?

dragon said:
very nice turnout and nice burnout too. :) you all your vehicle have to add the little light in the front fender? what is its function?

signal lights, mandatory in Europe if the car/truck is of a certian length.
Apparently in the netherlands they are more strict than in Belgium on this rule
because they have to install it, we don't...

So it seems to be a great meeting. I couldn't be there but my dad and my mum where there. I see some members here that I regonise ( elwin and floor).
I looking forward to the next srt-10 meeting but it is in 2010 -_-'.

THEWELSHM said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Nice Pics, the Mineral Gray QC looks great:D

thewelshm

thanks! i am the proud owner of one of them, fighting a battle against the lovers of the black ones who claim they are faster.... :D

Unreal... Amazing... Best pic was the Objects in mirror appear to be losing!!! HAHAAHA

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back