Photoshop Graphics & Stuff

thanks again man. just giving props for the sweet work
SilvBullet1.jpg

Not a problem Bud .... Glad you like it, I been playing with Lightening as you can see ..... lol

Jim

that lightning is very cool Jim!! keep up the great work!! I havent done one in a few days, have to take a road trip to kansas and texas this week , sucks wont be able to play with this program, lots of fun!

RB04 said:
that lightning is very cool Jim!! keep up the great work!! I havent done one in a few days, have to take a road trip to kansas and texas this week , sucks wont be able to play with this program, lots of fun!

Yea, It's a blast Eli ..... You have a safe trip, I got some brushes for ya, Smoke, Lightening, and couple other things. I'll have to burn em and send em to ya. There to big to e-mail.

Jim

Thought you guys would like these dodges I did up .......

DodgeTrucks.jpg

Jim

Last edited:
BWHAHAHAHAHA that looks like something I would do in PS.... I think ya need a better cut out tool or a newer program that cuts out your truck with a smoother edge, along with some shadowing...

Silverbullet08 said:
trying my hand at ps. still learning though
Off_Road_Teacher.jpg

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
BWHAHAHAHAHA that looks like something I would do in PS.... I think ya need a better cut out tool or a newer program that cuts out your truck with a smoother edge, along with some shadowing...

thanks man... like i said it was my first try and im trying to teach myself

oh dont worry about the program i have the newest one out ;) and i already went back and shadowed it
Off_Road_Teacher-1.jpg

Hey its no insult, As I said you did as good as me.. but version 2 with the shadow looks tons better....

Silverbullet08 said:
thanks man... like i said it was my first try and im trying to teach myself

oh dont worry about the program i have the newest one out ;) and i already went back and shadowed it
Off_Road_Teacher-1.jpg

JimTeTe said:
Great stuff Jeff ...... Thanks

As promised Night #2 - Here's one using a sweet ride I found ....

RedLightning1_1.jpg

C'mon I know there's more Graphics out there ...... Don't be shy ....

forgot to edit out the reflected grass!

I am doing some small things with photoshop.
Don't be shy to place comments... Maybe I can learn from the big guys.;)

IMG_9019bewerktkopie.jpg

IMG_9040bewerkt2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back