Photoshop Graphics & Stuff

I will start doing Fantasy Graphics for TOTM and TOTY winners starting this month.

Figured it's the least I could do for the members since they have helped me out over the past few years.

Jim

Very cool......

I can't wait, this month is going to be great

C'mon Jim... Lets see what you can do with my rig...

DSCN1046.jpg

Give me a few I'll come up with somthin ..... let me see what kinda background, something in pink maybe.

Scott
Here ya go, didn't spend lot a time on it ..... but you get the idea ......
Jim

Treker1.jpg

Alright Scotty

I spent a minute or two, cleaned up the parking lines on the side of the truck, kinda darkened it a touch. Put it in an atmosphere you are more comfortable in, kinda strange/kinda spooky.... (lol) .... Better then pink clouds I guess.

Treker2.jpg

Jim

What's wrong with me I forgot the Spaceship .........

Sorry Scott don't know what came over me, Can't believe I forgot the Ship ... lol

Treker3.jpg

DAM JIM, #@#%# awesome!!! I might print all of these out and plaster my new basement with them !!! You continue to amaze my friend!!!

Man you do some nice work.:rock:
I really need a sig picture.:D

Attachments

• IMG_2837.jpg
    IMG_2837.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 11
Your Welcome Scott .... Glad you like em .....

Hey Eli ..... Thanks Bud ..... We got a show this Sunday, interested?

Jim

I wish I could but have plans already sorry Bud, to bad too Im about to take of the rims and hood for the winter, would have been nice to get another chance to show it again

Wow JimTeTe. You Sir have some very serious skills.

Those are all incredible.... Beyond incredible!

I mess around in photoshop from time to time, but nothing on your level.... Huge props to you. Most of my stuff is super fast and sloppy work. Kind of like my sig... I think i spent a whole 5 minutes on it.... Must be ADD...

l_dc8a2326a09646fafb4b69ec5e099fa8.jpg

l_190ec322353e4808a19c37a9d5864915.jpg

l_4eb46c527a8884b8435802b4ec8c3371.jpg

l_ec4be3f5cd2240a8bd1124aa1a7dfed3.jpg

l_c64af54bf8024ef6855976c0a63856c0.jpg

l_7a2cab97ed3608749d43b24cc4c3a170.jpg

I also have a ton of sig's I've made, but not sure on the forum policy of half naked woman in a signature, so I figured I wouldn't post them...

JimTeTe said:
What's wrong with me I forgot the Spaceship .........

Sorry Scott don't know what came over me, Can't believe I forgot the Ship ... lol

Treker3.jpg

Love this Photo, but I think it would be better with some Klingon Vessels.....

MMShaggy said:
Wow JimTeTe. You Sir have some very serious skills.

Those are all incredible.... Beyond incredible!

I mess around in photoshop from time to time, but nothing on your level.... Huge props to you. Most of my stuff is super fast and sloppy work. Kind of like my sig... I think i spent a whole 5 minutes on it.... Must be ADD...

l_dc8a2326a09646fafb4b69ec5e099fa8.jpg

Well part of the problem is you don't have much to work with. ;) :D

DAD......

You drive a FORD!

Carry on Young Man!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back