PHX GTG vids/pic/timeslips

OCBob said:
She's always that good hehehe.

We were at the bar waiting on someone and having a few drinks. When we left we had a highway patrol light us up and hit the sirens, but we made a quick lane change, and poof we were gone up the 101 LOL. He couldn't make the lane change and got stuck on the 10 hehe.

Nobody likes their picture taken when they are eating. Nobody needs their picture taken when they are runners.:D :D We have to hang out some more bro.

SRT Racer 2 said:
My son said "This is the best weekend, ever" and I had to agree with him! I very much enjoyed meeting all of you. Scott, thanks for your hospitality at the track. Chuck, George I enjoyed meeting the both of you, still amazed that you drove all the way down from Wyoming! Kudos! Murray, Steve, Brad thanks for making it a fun weekend!

David And Garret
64 of 500 Yeller Feva

It was a pleasure talking with you guys too. My brother was a little unsure of how this shin ding would be. After everything was said and done he enjoyed it very much. Yeah that was a long drive but it was worth every minute of it. Just proves how dependable these trucks can be put over 2300 miles round trip on the truck, raced it and still made it home with no problems at all.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
It was a pleasure talking with you guys too. My brother was a little unsure of how this shin ding would be. After everything was said and done he enjoyed it very much. Yeah that was a long drive but it was worth every minute of it. Just proves how dependable these trucks can be put over 2300 miles round trip on the truck, raced it and still made it home with no problems at all.

Chuck, your brother is a trip...way to smart and at the same time you wonder how he made it through high school!:D
Give George me best ->:canabis:

BurntRubber said:
Chuck, your brother is a trip...way to smart and at the same time you wonder how he made it through high school!:D
Give George me best ->:canabis:
That fugger has no commen sense but has all the book smarts LOL:D On our way home he was totally lost on driving directions. We took the 303 to 60 to go home. Same route we took to the track from the hotel and he was lost.:D

This is just the opening credits to the video. I thought you might want to see this part first just incase anyone has any problems with the credits. Remember the credits are intended for shock/fun factor only and not to be taken literally. If anyone has any problems with the opening credits please respond to my thread entitled Az GTG Video Questions and Concerns.

Hope you guys have a sense of humor.:D :D With all this Drama going on here this is an example of good times and laughs with the VTCOA.

Looks like it was a great GTG.Thanks for sharing the pics.Love the countryside.we have great weather in florida but it is just too damn flat.O well guess you cant have everything!!!

GILMO'S10 said:
Looks like it was a great GTG.Thanks for sharing the pics.Love the countryside.we have great weather in florida but it is just too damn flat.O well guess you cant have everything!!!

A lot of Cali and Arizona is flat as well. Hopefully we get more GTG going on for the West Coast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back