PHX GTG vids/pic/timeslips

I was only able to attend on saturday, so I won't be in much video.

Bill.

looking back at my timeslips on one run I missed 4th (trying a quick full throttle power shift), had a 2.01 60' time. I ended up with a 12.65 @ 115.
I think I could have had a 12.3-12.4, if I didn't coast in nuetral for a second.
On another run I smoked 1st and missed 3rd, ended up with a 14.03 @ 84mph...that was a good one...lol

BurntRubber said:
looking back at my timeslips on one run I missed 4th (trying a quick full throttle power shift), had a 2.01 60' time. I ended up with a 12.65 @ 115.
I think I could have had a 12.3-12.4, if I didn't coast in nuetral for a second.
On another run I smoked 1st and missed 3rd, ended up with a 14.03 @ 84mph...that was a good one...lol

Yeah yeah... if only i was driving you'd see 12.0 :p

Halligan said:
Yeah yeah... if only i was driving you'd see 12.0 :p

Maybe, you will have to give it a shot. I know you like how it looks from behind:D

My son said "This is the best weekend, ever" and I had to agree with him! I very much enjoyed meeting all of you. Scott, thanks for your hospitality at the track. Chuck, George I enjoyed meeting the both of you, still amazed that you drove all the way down from Wyoming! Kudos! Murray, Steve, Brad thanks for making it a fun weekend!

David And Garret
64 of 500 Yeller Feva

SRT Racer 2 said:
My son said "This is the best weekend, ever" and I had to agree with him! I very much enjoyed meeting all of you. Scott, thanks for your hospitality at the track. Chuck, George I enjoyed meeting the both of you, still amazed that you drove all the way down from Wyoming! Kudos! Murray, Steve, Brad thanks for making it a fun weekend!

David And Garret
64 of 500 Yeller Feva

It was our pleasure bro. I wish we could do it more often.

My friends at George's Automatic Transmissions in Tuscon say come on in.

Please post up in the AZ GTG Participants thread for your name and names of your guests that attended the GTG.:rock:

SrtBrad said:
I need help editing it. Come on down Carlo and help a bro out.:D

haha...I don't knw how much help I would be, I don't even own a camera:D

SrtBrad said:
When I saw you bro I got up and greeted you right away. I go to sit down and take a few pics and poof you're gone. Was she that good?
She's always that good hehehe.

We were at the bar waiting on someone and having a few drinks. When we left we had a highway patrol light us up and hit the sirens, but we made a quick lane change, and poof we were gone up the 101 LOL. He couldn't make the lane change and got stuck on the 10 hehe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back