PHX GTG vids/pic/timeslips

Black1 said:
Sounds like he needs a new SHIFTER!!! (hint, hint, hint....) :D

and to think he's a tech:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Awesome pics! Looks like everyone had an awesome time! I also noticed the "slow trucks" sign. I too was wondering how Whitesnake got away with no plate.

And yeah!!! No banner?!?!? :eek: :( :confused: :dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
not to talk shit, but the guy with the VCA f-up a couple of times on the track, once he even slaped the gear in R and not in 3rd....tire's acted funny??? i was thinking the tranny was going to go up up and away!!!! and about three other times missed a gear or 2????

Yeah, he was bad. He is a good guy though and does all the work on my car. Eddie Martin is his name, he was one of the race crew members with Dan Cragin and was the chief mechanic for years on Bob Woodhouse's Viper race team. Easily one of the top 5 Viper techs in the country! I guess that doesn't mean you can race:dontknow: :D

BurntRubber said:
Yeah, he was bad. He is a good guy though and does all the work on my car. Eddie Martin is his name, he was one of the race crew members with Dan Cragin and was the chief mechanic for years on Bob Woodhouse's Viper race team. Easily one of the top 5 Viper techs in the country! I guess that doesn't mean you can race:dontknow: :D

i guess so, but we all have missed a gear or 2 :D

Here is my best time of the day. I am in the left lane and SRT-IZ in the other.
timeslip1.jpg

Some of the pics I took
The scene when I got to the hotel parking lot
From left to right RedSrt007(Patrick), Whitesnake (Eddie), Steven(forgot your screename),and SrtBrad'sBoss (Jayme)

timeslip.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0437.jpg

Trucks left to right: 099YellowFever (Murray), Mine, JaySrt (Jay), Vodoo (Kevin)
People Steven, Jay, Murray, George(my bro)

100_0435.jpg

Getting ready to leave for the track.
George, SrtBrad'sBoss (Jayme), SrtBrad, Vodoo (Kevin), Whitesnake (Eddie), RedSrt007 and Eddie's daughter

100_0441.jpg

100_0440.jpg

100_0439.jpg

At the Track SrtBrad vs?
100_0456.jpg

100_0455.jpg

100_0454.jpg

Haligan (Kyle), JMBPerformance (Justin), 099YellowFever (Murray)
100_0453.jpg

100_0452.jpg

100_0451.jpg

Azpyro truck (Scott)

100_0450.jpg

100_0449.jpg

100_0448.jpg

Whitesnake (Eddie), RedSrt007, BurntRubber (Carlos)
100_0447.jpg

100_0446.jpg

100_0445.jpg

............Working on the video. Please post up first and last names that attended in any aspect of the GTG so I can include it in the credits.

Fast Eddie..........................Whitesnake
Jayme Michel......................SrtBradsBoss
Brad Michel.........................SrtBrad

SrtBrad said:
............Working on the video. Please post up first and last names that attended in any aspect of the GTG so I can include it in the credits.

Fast Eddie..........................Whitesnake
Jayme Michel......................SrtBradsBoss
Brad Michel.........................SrtBrad

Maureen Salvato..................MRSSRT10
Ron Salvato........................1bad4dr

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back