AZGTG202b.jpg

AZGTG204b.jpg

ntw0rk said:
Who's the dumbass wearing the Hockey (Yzerman) jersey?! :p:p:p:D:D:D

Nice haircut Bill!

Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Jake.

Bill.

The track event lasted till around 2 pm and everybody started leaving so there was not a group pic taken but we all had fun and that's what counted. Maybe some other members can post up some more pics.

Also I wanted to thank Scott (AzPyroGuy) for taking out time of his busy schedule for making this happen for us. It could have gone better on the planning part for Saturday night but nothing is ever perfect and the GTG was focused around the main event at the track.

I learned that my driving skills at the track with the RC NEED IMPROVEMENT. Izzy made a pass with my truck and got a 13.2 1/4 mile time comparred to my 13.7 time with the same truck.

Voodoo loves the exhaust sound. :D

Nice pictures!! Looks like you all guys had a blast time. I really like the color of the Hemi with the srt-10 rims! :Rock:

Nice pics, Brad. I will get mine up this evening or tomorrow!!!!

Keep the pics comming

Glad you all had fun

VJ

Has to be...

I saw it least one high quality video camera in the posted pics so far

we eagerly await

VJ

SrtBrad said:
Video will follow in the next few days.:D

Hey...

You and the Boss do great work

so amend that last post to read patiently await

Cheers

VJ

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Has to be...

I saw it least one high quality video camera in the posted pics so far

we eagerly await

VJ

Thats my HD cam. This is the same cam I use for all the GTG videos. When you convert the video for the internet use it degrades the video pretty bad so it doesn't matter what kind of camera you use. What metters is how long the video is and what kind of video compression you have to use to make it 100mb or less. We have some good footage so the vid will probably be around 10 minuites.

Bout time you posted pics.... Thanks for posting. I love it...... Sorry I missed it...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back