Picked up a new ride :)

dude my honda civic would tear that up hahaha
just kiddin thats pretty sick

you guys know that murcielago is a Bat right?
any ways that's a hell of a car man....when do we drive it?

That is sweet Dude! Stay outta trouble with it! (Or at least try;) !

10boom said:
I believe the color is called Verde Ithaca. If you put aftermarket wheels on it, dno't go above the factory size man, the AWD sysytem in the murci's don't like it and have a tendency to do an uncommanded 90 degree turn while you're cruising. It happened to a guy I know and lamborghini wouldn't warranty the DL computer he burned out due to the caution about the wheels being in the owners manual. Nice color though, much better than yellow.

Hey!!!! What's wrong with Yellow?:confused: :dontknow: :D

Nice ride Sprite....I like...:)

Where in Arkansas???....Little Rock?

K-80-123 said:
Nice ride Sprite....I like...:)

Where in Arkansas???....Little Rock?

Orlando, FL, the car used to live in somewhere in Arkansas :)

HOLY SHHHEEEEETTTT!!! THAT IS FLIPPING AWESOME:rock: :rock: I think I need to take a trip to Florida!! And I thought I had a cool car when I bought the Viper. Think I sell it and geta Yugo....nothing can compete with that!!WOW:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Hey Sprite, Are you planning on attending any of the Central Florida GTG's?? You should at least try to bring the Murci to the Heffner GTG in December Bro!!

Yeah you need to be at the Heffner GTG in dec with that bad boy! If you want to bring your truck too, I guess I could help you out and drive the Lambo. Just let me know.;)

Sweet ride Sprite.... love the color.. must really turn heads when your on the road. Got to ride like your on rails. Congrat's :rock:

Damn Sprite!!!!! Git sum brother!!!!!!

Ok help me out here...........I know there is a big difference between the G and M but what? About $100k or so? Bigger engine etc..?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Damn Sprite!!!!! Git sum brother!!!!!!

Ok help me out here...........I know there is a big difference between the G and M but what? About $100k or so? Bigger engine etc..?

patrick

he's got bank!!!!!!! and we don't:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back