Picked up a ROE, need some help!!!

Rickspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I picked up a roe supercharger with about 500 miles on it, need to know what I got, and what I need.

Kit came with full manifold, charger, fuel rails with injectors that have blue rings on them, and the pulley that is on it measures 3.5 across.

I only want to run 5-6 psi, so I need to know what I need to get. Also if anyone got an instruction booklet.

Some things I can think of is size of pulley and belt needed to run 5-6 psi, spark plugs, and any thing else you guys can think of. Thanks for all the help.

http://www.roeracing.com/

Sorry, I can't help on the parts needed, well, except maybe you may want to forge the inards or at least the pistons. I'd contact Roe Racing for SC parts, tuning information (and tuner) and the manual.

Roe has a list of what comes with the SC on his website...and yeah, good advice above...let someone that knows what he is doing install it...you can have a lot of fun with a Roe but it can also make you really sad if not installed & tuned correctly....

Rickspeed said:
So I picked up a roe supercharger with about 500 miles on it, need to know what I got, and what I need.

Kit came with full manifold, charger, fuel rails with injectors that have blue rings on them, and the pulley that is on it measures 3.5 across.

I only want to run 5-6 psi, so I need to know what I need to get. Also if anyone got an instruction booklet.

Some things I can think of is size of pulley and belt needed to run 5-6 psi, spark plugs, and any thing else you guys can think of. Thanks for all the help.

The stock pulley that comes on the roe blower is right at 3-1/8'' for 5-6psi;)
You may want to remeasure that pulley I doubt if someone put a pulley that large on it. I have several pictures of my install I did over 2 years ago. The install is pretty straight forward. If you have any mechanical skills and some tools you can do it yourself and save the $$$;)

Now I will say that afterwards take it ASAP and have a good SAFE tune done. Do NOT screw around with a bad tune or tune it for peak hp!!! If you do here's what happens:eek:

truckstuff003.jpg

kyle's srt10 said:
You may want to remeasure that pulley I doubt if someone put a pulley that large on it. I have several pictures of my install I did over 2 years ago. The install is pretty straight forward. If you have any mechanical skills and some tools you can do it yourself and save the $$$;)

Now I will say that afterwards take it ASAP and have a good SAFE tune done. Do NOT screw around with a bad tune or tune it for peak hp!!! If you do here's what happens:eek:

truckstuff003.jpg

i sent ya a pm

kyle's srt10 said:

truckstuff003.jpg

Thanks Kyle, it's def 3.5, guy was running 10 psi or more, he gave me an extra idler pulley too. I don't wanna run that much on stock. I have done all my own work, and have plenty of tools. Who do you recommend for a tune? I'm trying to find someone on here that has some knowledge on this kit, and did their own install. Thanks again.

hey when you picked up that roe how much did it weigh:aetsch:

Rickspeed said:
Thanks Kyle, it's def 3.5, guy was running 10 psi or more, he gave me an extra idler pulley too. I don't wanna run that much on stock. I have done all my own work, and have plenty of tools. Who do you recommend for a tune? I'm trying to find someone on here that has some knowledge on this kit, and did their own install. Thanks again.

Bigger the pulley the less PSI....the pulley that came with my Roe is 3 1/8....it produced 7lbs....I have a 2.75 now that makes 10LBs...if you have a 3.5 it is going to make less than 7LBs...

TNVIPER said:
Bigger the pulley the less PSI....the pulley that came with my Roe is 3 1/8....it produced 7lbs....I have a 2.75 now that makes 10LBs...if you have a 3.5 it is going to make less than 7LBs...

:dito:

Another Roe :rock:

Boost can very a little on altitude my stock pulley (3.2" ?) Was around 3.5-4.5# it's turned down to around 2.8" and is about 5.5-6. The I put on a gatorback belt and peak at around 6-6.5 approx.

Ramchargerguy said:

Boost can very a little on altitude my stock pulley (3.2" ?) Was around 3.5-4.5# it's turned down to around 2.8" and is about 5.5-6. The I put on a gatorback belt and peak at around 6-6.5 approx.
I'm assuming you have a very conservative tune, since you still have the stock bottom end? What kind of power are you putting down?

Ramchargerguy said:

Altitude and other factors will affect PSI...freer flowing heads with larger valves can reduce PSI....I think it was fasjack that had heads that flowed so well he was only getting about 2lbs from I think a 10lb paxton...or something like that..

SANTEEN said:
I'm assuming you have a very conservative tune, since you still have the stock bottom end? What kind of power are you putting down?

Yellow venom and me have issues with the stock tunes that come with the roe at 2300ft they run 10.0 flat at wot, Sean tweaked my tune and it runs around 11.5-12.2 wot so it's better. As for numbers at 10.0 and 4.5# last year without headers was 507

Ok so i remeasured the pulley again this morning after the sangria wore off, and its 3 1/8, so i guess that will be good for the 5-6 psi i want to run. now i just need replacement sizes or part numbers for the air filter, and belt. Also need to get my sct flashed with a conservative tune. thanks again for any info you can share with me. hoping to start the install this week.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back