Picked up a ROE, need some help!!!

SANTEEN said:
Now imagine doing that 150 shot on a daily basis. Even if if it's just once a day. How long would his engine last spraying a 150 shot once a day? Cuz that's about how hard it would be hitting.:dontknow:

Well, I dont drive my truck every day, put about 2500 miles a year on her if im lucky, and I dont drive like an a-hole with my foot pushed through the floorboard racing myself, cause it burns to much gas ya know and im trying to go green. So I think 6psi on stock bottom end should at least last me a few years hopefully, LOL :aetsch:

Rickspeed said:
Well, I dont drive my truck every day, put about 2500 miles a year on her if im lucky, and I dont drive like an a-hole with my foot pushed through the floorboard racing myself, cause it burns to much gas ya know and im trying to go green. So I think 6psi on stock bottom end should at least last me a few years hopefully, LOL :aetsch:

Me too I've got about 2500km on since the install late last year. I peak at about 7#s with a gatorback but I wait for the engine to warm up fully before even hitting over 3/4 gas and I give the truck a good 20min cool down and idles for about 2-4min before shutting it off.

FATJACK said:
Steve, please explain why a Paxton is easier on the engine than a Roe?? 6 psi is 6 psi...
I'm not anywhere near full boost, until about 5000 rpm. Where the ROE is there almost instantly. Thus I can have a slightly more agressive tune down low, where the ROE guys are probably pulling a whole lot of timing down low. If you look at the HP numbers with a ROE on a stock motor they are pretty low, to keep the motor together. Any other questions there old fart?:)

i had mine on a stock engine for two years and when BIGIKE bought it he did a leak down test said everything was fine. i raced it once a year at panama and never had an ounce of trouble with it. i assume its still running today wherever ike traded it in to.

eddie102870 said:
i had mine on a stock engine for two years and when BIGIKE bought it he did a leak down test said everything was fine. i raced it once a year at panama and never had an ounce of trouble with it. i assume its still running today wherever ike traded it in to.

a completly stock engine ? and at what #'s of boost ?

FATJACK said:
Steve, please explain why a Paxton is easier on the engine than a Roe?? 6 psi is 6 psi...
And that's like saying a 150 shot is a 150 shot. It's not when you're spraying 150 on a progressive system. Think of a centrifigal supercharger as progressive boost.

SANTEEN said:
And that's like saying a 150 shot is a 150 shot. It's not when you're spraying 150 on a progressive system. Think of a centrifigal supercharger as progressive boost.

oh you mean Slower :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

VIPER said:
a completly stock engine ? and at what #'s of boost ?
It was way de-tuned. I think BIGIKE said it was like 510 rwhp. :dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
My shit ain't no sissy progressive, when I hit the button all hell breaks loose!!!:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
My shit ain't no sissy progressive, when I hit the button all hell breaks loose!!!:rock: :rock:
Yes, I understand that. But you also don't spray it every day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back