Picking her up after 8 months!!!

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its finally here. After 8 months under surgery I am finally getting her back. It will be VERY tempting to get on her, but have to refrain for 4-500 miles break in. Damn in excited. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

will post pics this weekend. Go figure, Im driving her home and a ferrari and gtr pull on each side of me wanting to race. It was tempting but kept my head. Dont want it to sit for another 8 months. only 450 miles to go till break in. Already have a tune set-up and turning up the boost to 12-14.
Thank the lord I have my baby home. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

This is a phone picture at night. Not good but you asked for it.

Attachments

• night picture.jpg
    night picture.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 92
bmako said:
will post pics this weekend. Go figure, Im driving her home and a ferrari and gtr pull on each side of me wanting to race. It was tempting but kept my head. Dont want it to sit for another 8 months. only 450 miles to go till break in. Already have a tune set-up and turning up the boost to 12-14.
Thank the lord I have my baby home. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I wish it would stop raining here in jersey. I need to put some serious miles on the truck before next weekend.

where in NJ are you....I'm in Bergen County.....Congrats on the build, sounds crazy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back