Pics from San Diego Get-Together!! (Main VTCOA Pic)

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen the main www.VTCOA.com pic. Yeah, that's some of us that are in San Diego and got together for SHUDOG's 'leaving event'!

I wanted to thank everyone for showing up, and it was great putting a face on a username.

I will upload plenty of pics tomorrow morning...

Thank You

RedSrt007

Ha,looks like you guys are alittle too chummy there.Any spit swapping going on there boys?:dontknow: :eek:

It's always great to see Red Button bros getting together and having a good time. Pictures like that just makes me smile.:)

Shoot, what the heck..1 last pic before I go to bed LOL...

Attachments

• PICT0114-1000.jpg
    PICT0114-1000.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 102
Wow what a crew.....:D

Shudog looks like a pedophile priest, OCbob looks like a serial killer, Uniboy looks like some Yakuza crime chief, Fastjack looks like a crooked cop that got kicked out for too may unjustified shootings, Patrick looks like the priest's latest prey.....

Well Mr Nowwhat.
I need to be askin ya some questions before we go any further lad. On or about 9:30 PM today what were ya doin me boy. We have reports of an out of control silver truck careening down from the hills. It was reported and verified that the driver of the afore mentioned silver truck was driving in a reckless and possibly unsafe manner. (There was also some sort of Ford truck trying to keep up with the silver truck. Know we being self apointed unofficial vigilantes, frown on this sort of behavior in our fine state. If we be hearin reports on the scanner of your silver truck being driven this way we will have to report this to the proper authorities.:rock: :rock: :rock: Barbara Boxer will get an email about this....................

Last edited:
FSTJACK said:
Well Mr Nowwhat.
I need to be askin ya some questions before we go any further lad. On or about 9:30 PM today what were ya doin me boy. We have reports of an out of control r silver truck careening down from the hills. It was reported and verified that the driver of the afore mentioned silver truck was driving in a reckless and possibly unsafe manner. (There was also some sort of Ford truck trying to keep up with the silver truck. Know we being self apointed unofficial vigilantes, frown on this sort of behavior in our fine state. If we be hearin reports on the scanner of your silver truck being driven this way we will have to report this to the proper authorities.:rock: :rock: :rock: Barbara Boxer will get an email about this....................

oh noo....not the Democrats.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to put a face with the name. Looks like a good time.

Nowwhat said:

Shudog looks like a pedophile priest, OCbob looks like a serial killer, Uniboy looks like some Yakuza crime chief, Fastjack looks like a crooked cop that got kicked out for too may unjustified shootings, Patrick looks like the priest's latest prey.....
....BHAHHAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHH
That is too funny......hey Mike I would not piss off Bob.....he knows where you live....:D :D :D :)

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
oh noo....not the Democrats.....

Diane Feinstein's office will hear about this monday. We don't need your kind around the state.

After Phil Angelides is elected governor and we impound you bank account we'll show all your kind about the benefits of living our way of life. That outlandish vehicle you drive will be morphed into a manure spreader for the capital lawn. To show all that private excess will never be tolerated in our fuerors countrystate. :star: :star: :star:

Now that I have looked at that picture, I have a question.;)

Is there anyone that is normal that owns one of these trucks.:dontknow: :confused: :p :D

Looks like you guys had a great time. :party: :party: :party:

FSTJACK said:
Diane Feinstein's office will hear about this monday. We don't need your kind around the state.

After Phil Angelides is elected governor and we impound you bank account we'll show all your kind about the benefits of living our way of life. That outlandish vehicle you drive will be morphed into a manure spreader for the capital lawn. To show all that private excess will never be tolerated in our fuerors countrystate. :star: :star: :star:

They do sound like the former USSR from time to time...:D

Normal

Silverback said:

Is there anyone that is normal that owns one of these trucks.:dontknow: :confused: :p :D

Where all normal, It's the trucks that do this to you. No Really.

J.R.

Nowwhat said:

LOL you got that right on the nuts lol.. to funny...

JRSVIPR said:
Where all normal, It's the trucks that do this to you. No Really. J.R.

No NO NO It's the aliens that put something in my head.

Sorry wrong Forum,

I have looked at the pictures I took and everybody there looks like somebody I would be proud to call a friend :party:

The trucks just bring us together,:) :) :)

I had a great time yesterday and am looking forward to the next time. There were a couple more people there also OCBOB's wife Daosa and JRSVIPR's son Jason. If I could figure how I could get the pictures to load I will post it.
Mas

Silverback said:

I am soooooooo normal~!! :D I just haven't wanted to show you all what normal really is yet :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back