Pics from San Diego Get-Together!! (Main VTCOA Pic)

And more...

P.S - Jack thinks its funny to grab peoples ass's in Pics, so watch out!!:dontknow:

Attachments

• PICT0130-1000.jpg
    PICT0130-1000.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 51
  • PICT0139-1000.jpg
    PICT0139-1000.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 51
  • PICT0143-1000.jpg
    PICT0143-1000.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 43
  • PICT0144-1000.jpg
    PICT0144-1000.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 46
I was starting to wonder when the beautiful metropolis of Temecula would be host to the Gay Special Olympics:dontknow: Each of you look exactly like I pictured you in my moments of forum based fantasy and self pleasuring :rock: Kudos to you all in coming out of the closet and proclaiming your man love for one another :p I can only picture Uniboy banging OcBob like a screen door in a hurricaine, while eating Brazillian BBQ off of the small of Fstjack's back:eating: :congrats: That takes talent :) Then that thing with Shudog and Patrick :call: :hmmmm: In the bathroom stall....Forget about it...Patrick is such a trooper :rock: San Diego's finest in all thier gloryhole antics :p My God I wish I coulda been there :call: :reddy: Looks like you all are very satisfied.....Ya bunch of degenerate Homo's:p Love you guys BTW:) :burnout: :burnout: :vroam:

Attachments

• Group600.jpg
    Group600.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 24
Begood said:
Where are the rest of the photos? Quit holding out on us.

Bill.

I tried to post pics lastnight this morning but for some reason it wouldn't work.
Mas

UNIBOY said:
I tried to post pics lastnight this morning but for some reason it wouldn't work.
Mas

Sometimes that happens if you drink to much :dontknow: :p :p ;) :D

Looks like you all had a blast :D

and Jack, I gotta say it again ......... Old Guys Rock!! :rock:

and I guess all you younguns do too .... ;)

Wifey said:
Sometimes that happens if you drink to much :dontknow: :p :p ;) :D

Looks like you all had a blast :D

and Jack, I gotta say it again ......... Old Guys Rock!! :rock:

and I guess all you younguns do too .... ;)

Hi Wifey,
Maybe next time you will give us the pleasure and join us some time.

UNIBOY said:
Hi Wifey,
Maybe next time you will give us the pleasure and join us some time.

I can't wait!! - I think we are only an hour and a half or two from most everyone... :D

Then you could add a Post Ho and a Yetti to that groovy pic of ya'all!! :rock:

Oh and for anyone who may not have noticed. I have a tendency to be BANNED from certain places :eek: - oh I forgot, so were most of you!! :dancing:

Hahahaha ;)

TheSickness said:
I was starting to wonder when the beautiful metropolis of Temecula would be host to the Gay Special Olympics:dontknow: Each of you look exactly like I pictured you in my moments of forum based fantasy and self pleasuring :rock: Kudos to you all in coming out of the closet and proclaiming your man love for one another :p I can only picture Uniboy banging OcBob like a screen door in a hurricaine, while eating Brazillian BBQ off of the small of Fstjack's back:eating: :congrats: That takes talent :) Then that thing with Shudog and Patrick :call: :hmmmm: In the bathroom stall....Forget about it...Patrick is such a trooper :rock: San Diego's finest in all thier gloryhole antics :p My God I wish I coulda been there :call: :reddy: Looks like you all are very satisfied.....Ya bunch of degenerate Homo's:p Love you guys BTW:) :burnout: :burnout: :vroam:

Ok WTF is Brazilian BBQ?

FSTJACK said:
Ok WTF is Brazilian BBQ?

Oh Jack....you don't what your missing, A waiter comes around every few minutes with a different cut of meat. Everything from sirloin, chicken, rabbit, alligator to frog legs. If you love meat, you love Brazilian BBQ:rock:

TEMECULA

Thanks ALL for the great get togther. I had a great time meeting some of the newer guys from SD.

Patrick, Bob & Doasa it was good to hook up again.

Mas thanks for the high speed thrill on the way back. Now I just gottah get a couple of more bolt-ons to keep you from pullin on me. Or else feed you a lot more. :)

Just finished up packing and ready to head out tomorrow. It looks like I will be making a few more trips than expected. I gottah come back and get the boat. Shop isn't ready for her. So taking her with me next weekend.

Talk to y'all soon.

Kevin

If you love meat?LOLOLOL LOOKS like someone does!LOL

Jack bumpin bellies and then a shot of asses! we know what someone was thinking of!!!LOLOLOL

Glad ya'll had a great time!!:D

It looked like you all had a great time. Its good putting faces with the names. :)

Bill.

Wifey said:
Hahahaha - now that is funny Bob..

Do you carry one of those monopoly get out of jail free cards with you just in case ??? ;)
See, I was back at the same spot yesterday on the scoot and there they were again. Only there were more of them hanging around me yesterday LOL. Must have been the company I was keeping.

See, I was back at the same spot yesterday on the scoot and there they were again. Only there were more of them hanging around me yesterday LOL. Must have been the company I was keeping.
:2in1:

Attachments

• collegehumor.876.451xAUTO.jpg
    collegehumor.876.451xAUTO.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 20
FSTJACK said:
I have looked at the pictures I took and everybody there looks like somebody I would be proud to call a friend :party:

The trucks just bring us together,:) :) :)

Really kind of cool...isn't it? :D Glad to hear you all had a great time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back