Pics of Blake's Truck

That looks sweet Blake! Which direct port system is that form NX?
Mas

Blake,

Let us (fl guys) know when u r going to hit the track. I wanna see ya beat ken "reelygay" down at the track.

Where is that fool at? I dont see hik on here anymore.....Trust me brotha....as soon as its back in my garage....WE R GOING TO THE TRACK! I gotta learn how to race this thing now...I figure 5-10 runs should be good ....then we can hit the JUICE! :)

I was thinking the same thing, what happened to Ken Reelygay?

Bill.

Damn my manifold looks good.....:D ....why is it so dirty though...?

What is the best way to polish all that bling...? anyone use an aluminum polish....?

Blake...you are probly gonna have to do some work on that throttle body if you got it from RSI recently ..I talked to jason over there about 2 days ago and they have been having problems with the flap sticking because the body is made at one place and the flap made at another they havent been matching up right...

Your truck looks outstanding. Only one problem, it's not in mine!!(maybe someday I'll have one)

BLACK10 said:
Blake...you are probly gonna have to do some work on that throttle body if you got it from RSI recently ..I talked to jason over there about 2 days ago and they have been having problems with the flap sticking because the body is made at one place and the flap made at another they havent been matching up right...

heard the same thing.....

Blake you rig is sweet! The motor build is a long process. I posted up about six weeks ago that I was just waiting on a dyno tune....we just got it straightened out:dontknow: ....Anyway, that NOS system is the shit! Why are there red and blue rails?.....Nitous - Methane? or just stylin:D Be patient it'll be more than worth it....Enjoy!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back