Pics of everyones trucks here!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking of doing another calender deal that everyone can download, so post up picks of your ride here.

Here is some examples of what I did last time, and did it this way so you could download it and print it our on your own paper.

I got another idea, TS............

Along with this calender, we should have a pet calender too.............

I'm sure there's lotsa photos for that.....

Django

Dude, I just love the pic of my former truck at Mount Rushmore. It would've looked even cooler if the thing was lowered for the pic!!

Rushmore Truck.jpg

Greg

How about......

holday06-00247.jpg

111_1120.jpg

109_0975.jpg

Stinker said:
Looks great guys!

but mmmmtrq uh, you messed up the last pic!LOLOLOL:D

LOL, yea, fuglied up the last one....had to make those red and silver trucks look a little better ;)

RedRamRules said:
This is just a pic of various members, those who know whos truck is in here can chime in :D
i see daniel's, mikes (wtf is that trophy :p) I see ebenz's.. I assume uniboy and trainman are 2 of the others... not sure I know the rest

tidnab said:
i see daniel's, mikes (wtf is that trophy :p) I see ebenz's.. I assume uniboy and trainman are 2 of the others... not sure I know the rest
going from far to near black truck i dont rember, me in the red, izzy next with black, and red with black hood scoop is illtempered

Mas, Mike and Daniel are the closest 3

Give me some time, I'll have some kool pics of my truck right next to the Pacific!!! I"ll have them by Friday night!!!!!:D:D:D:D

just a random pic, no photoshop i always liked

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back