Pics of everyones trucks here!

No black '06 RC's yet. I wish I had better pics of it!

mmmmtorque said:
LOL, yea, fuglied up the last one....had to make those red and silver trucks look a little better ;)
Hey! Watchu talkin 'bout :mad: .
SRT.jpg 119_1932.JPG Mopar.JPG

These are the most recent pics I have. I doubt they're any good for a calendar, but I like 'em.:D

Here's another. . . Real? I'll never tell. ;)

IMG_1818.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

17_17c.jpg

17_17.jpg

fe83d2aa.jpg

DSCF0577.jpg

flyinglow_wp2.jpg

toolthumbs1.jpg

toolthumbs.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

DSCF0415.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

FlyingLow - Badass pics man. You raced a F18 yet?

Nice pics Scott. I saw in one of them the Blue Angels F18's down the flightline. You ever get to talk to any of those pilots?

SilvrSRT10 said:
Nice pics Scott. I saw in one of them the Blue Angels F18's down the flightline. You ever get to talk to any of those pilots?

If I wanted to. I'm in Milton which is next Pensacola where they fly out of. I will be on their base next week for water survival. You see those guys out just like everyone else. During the season you can watch them practice every week which is a good deal if you have family visiting. No crowds, just you hanging out watching them perform their show.

Smoke

FlyingLow said:
If I wanted to. I'm in Milton which is next Pensacola where they fly out of. I will be on their base next week for water survival. You see those guys out just like everyone else. During the season you can watch them practice every week which is a good deal if you have family visiting. No crowds, just you hanging out watching them perform their show.

Smoke

Damn I wish I lived close enough to go watch them and maybe get a picture of my truck beside them, like that picture you have of your truck with the F-15s or whatever they are...that would be so friggin cool.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back