Pics of everyones trucks here!

iwantmysrt said:
Here's another. . . Real? I'll never tell. ;)

One of these days I hope to be so good to drive those speeds and take such a square-on picture of my instrument cluster like that.

Hamrhead said:
These are the most recent pics I have. I doubt they're any good for a calendar, but I like 'em.:D

Ah don't be so modest! I wanna use those pics of your truck for my onscreen desktop collection for sure.:rock:

Venom Power said:
YOU GO MIKEY!!!! I wanna see you on ANY calender with anything you got brutha...

Naked with no Penis????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
Naked with no Penis????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

No in that case clothing would be something he don't GOT. I distinctly said anything he's GOT.... GOT!!!!! :motz:You don't wanna give Mikey ideas.:motz:

...Oh and Brat? Your creepy avatar is making me want to NEVER trim my trees again. Just FYI there buddy...

All that really matters:

IMG_0021.jpg
[/IMG]

This server must have enormous storage

Here's mine.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Yeah no shit!!!! I see Prof is playing by prison rules now......I gotcha...how about this!!!! Ha.....hows that snow feeling my Hawaiian friend???;) LOL

patrick

You really know how to hurt a man! But...you have to deal with Krazy, I got rid of him!

This is my beginning and X-metal will have the final say. I'm getting all my stuff through x-metal and i have a lot more in store for my truck. Ill keep u guys posted as it comes alive. Prof i like your blower that is a 10 for under the hood looks.

Attachments

• SRT.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • SRT2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • SRT3.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • SRT4.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • SRT-10.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Silent D said:
I got another idea, TS............

Along with this calender, we should have a pet calender too.............

I'm sure there's lotsa photos for that.....

Django
pets by the srt10's

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back