Pics of everyones trucks here!

hemi killer said:
Just looking at that truck makes me want to rust. Ouch
That was from a morning trip into N.Y.C. for work, pic was taken at my shop, and on the way home I washed her down at the local scrub a dub in town..... here's the next day all clean again-(I actually HATE a dirty truck:( )

Man those winter pics sure make em look cold...on the other hand I bet they run hard!

Maybe we should find room for her on the calendar!
boob.gif

Azmal said:
...wow, I need a g/f lol

Won't go that far...but would be nice to have someone of the other sex, doesn't have to be beautiful, young or rich...just willing. (Maybe I mean generous or merciful.)

Prof said:
Won't go that far...but would be nice to have someone of the other sex, doesn't have to be beautiful, young or rich...just willing. (Maybe I mean generous or merciful.)

lol, well there's always that

too bad I'm not into the girls who would date me just to ride in my truck... too bad indeed... chicks dig the truck.:D

Azmal said:
lol, well there's always that

too bad I'm not into the girls who would date me just to ride in my truck... too bad indeed... chicks dig the truck.:D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You don't need to date them.;) :eek: :D

ok, here are a few pics that show the metamorphosis from the dealer lot to the final incarnation.

Attachments

• b9_1_b.jpg
    b9_1_b.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
  • MY_TRUCK_4.JPG
    MY_TRUCK_4.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 24
  • truck avatar.JPG
    truck avatar.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture or Video 268.JPG
    Picture or Video 268.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture or Video 269.JPG
    Picture or Video 269.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 46
Here are a few from my road racing event last year.

Attachments

• truckporsche.jpg
    truckporsche.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 38
  • truckporsche2.jpg
    truckporsche2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 42
  • porschetruck3.jpg
    porschetruck3.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 37
Stock is beautiful ....................... :D

Stinker said:
Thinking of doing another calender deal that everyone can download, so post up picks of your ride here.

Here is some examples of what I did last time, and did it this way so you could download it and print it our on your own paper.

That's a great idea, Stinker!

I have some pic's too. The first is from my SRT10, the other i've collected from former posts in this forum, i think you know the last one
:)

Attachments

• ram+ferrari3.jpg
    ram+ferrari3.jpg
    883.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Truck of the Year.jpg
    Truck of the Year.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 59
  • joanne 003.jpg
    joanne 003.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 56
Silverback said:
I love the pictures of you pulling away from the Porchse.:rock: :D

Should even be better this year with Joe from Performance by Joe being able to pull another 100rwhp or so from my current paxton setup through the addition of the VEC and his tuning skills. The additional power plus X-metals lowering kit should combine go give me better power and handling for the road coarses. Of course some drag racing will take place too :burnout:

you can get pics from my link, cant you? i dont know how to get them to you. sorry, still learning how to use this thing.

davo19 said:
you can get pics from my link, cant you? i dont know how to get them to you. sorry, still learning how to use this thing.
If you have your pics stored in your pictures, then scroll down till you see manage attachments. Browse for your pictures and then choose upload. When the upload is done, your pic should go up when you submit your reply. If you try to go in and edit or add a pic later, you need to choose go advanced. :)

That will insert you pic as a thumbnail attachment .........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back