side1.jpg

Dragracing.jpg

111-1.jpg

tinttails1.jpg

FATJACK said:
Looks great, lower that ride!!

He better not....

This is the off road, 4x4 version and you know BATMAN, he requires options

looks good man one of these days we need to meet up but of course my truck is now put up for the winter so lol

also inspired by the Batram myself...:rock:

Sammy11small01.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

DSC03439.jpg

DSC03459.jpg

DSC03466.jpg

FATJACK said:
Looks great, lower that ride!!

A Bat Ram inspired 4 door .. More room for more bat gizmo's:rock: POW ---POP---ZAP BANG---- BOOM...
Agreed with Jack Lower it.....Contact Stinker --he can fix you up:rock:

I believe vehicles should be in one of three colors; Black, red or black. :D I lean towards black. If that were my truck I'd go for some taller tire size. Need to fill that wheel well some. I understand if you don't want to alter the suspension. Those 2010 trucks ride pretty damn well as is. :rock:

Chuck B said:
I believe vehicles should be in one of three colors; Black, red or black. :D I lean towards black. If that were my truck I'd go for some taller tire size. Need to fill that wheel well some. I understand if you don't want to alter the suspension. Those 2010 trucks ride pretty damn well as is. :rock:

The shackles Tony sells will level it out more ---think there only around 80 bucks --easy install too..:rock:

VIPR PWR said:
The shackles Tony sells will level it out more ---think there only around 80 bucks --easy install too..:rock:

Wish it was that easy, but these things have rear coil springs, no more leafs!

2009-dodge-ram-rear-suspension.jpg

RaiderJay6 said:
Wish it was that easy, but these things have rear coil springs, no more leafs!

2009-dodge-ram-rear-suspension.jpg

Well damn---Thats a mod idea lol:dontknow::rock:

Last edited:
Every BatRam Ive seen looks awesome for a Dodge. The original BATRAM is a beautiful example.

However, if we actually dissect what a BatRAM would be,,

“BatRamâ€

To build a BatRam, we must first look at Batman.

Batman is a “Tool Guyâ€, everything is a tool for him. He’s known for his “Tool beltâ€.

It stands to reason his vehicles would also be used as tools.

batmobile.jpg

The Jet powered Batmobile is a tool used to get batman from one place to another at a very rapid pace. It requires streets. And like all of his other items, it too is loaded with tools and features.

batmobile-resize.jpg

The Newer “Urban Assault†Batmobile, based on military design, is a tool used to get where he needs to be at a modest speed. Its robust design allows it to take paths that the jet powered batmobile cannot.

Along with the “Bat-Mobilesâ€, he is known for having exotics, like $500,000 lambos, mazaridi’s, Veyron’s, and so on. It would reason he would have an SUV of some type too. So where would a Dodge Truck fit in? Batmobile or bad ass Ride?

I’d say it would fit in the middle. A tool used when a batmoble is too much and a super exotic is not.

Being a Tool the BatRAM would have certain design criteria. Like radar adsorbing skin, so Flat black paint. The BatRam would be totally blacked out, with a flat or matt based black paint.

The BatRAM WOULD no doubt be a 4X4. Has to be, as this tool would be used to go anywhere at a decent clip. For this tool to be viable and fit in line with his other tools, it would be a 4X4. A 4X2 “BatRAM†would not be a workable solution nor a match to his other tools (batmobiles).

The power plant,,, most would think V10. A real BatRAM would be a fully built Cummings diesel. This Tool, The “BATRAM†would be used for brute force, NOT speed. Although with a Cummings, it would be faster then a V10 anyways. This tool would need to be able to pull, tug, or move what ever is needed. Unlike other bat mobiles, built for uber speed, or , extreme use. Each tool has its use, and the BatRAM would be used for general urban transport, off-road usage, and extreme power. It’s the tool he would use when the Batmobiles are just “too†much. The HEMI would not be an option, unless Chrysler is building it, shit they toss a HEMI in anything. The V10 could be an option, but I can’t see it.

So, we have a totally blacked out Dodge RAM, Flat Black, 4X4, Cummings Power. It would have a modest lift, 3†or so. Most likely a Baja suspension. Kinda like a KORE Baja 2500 Dodge RAM.

Like This, totally blacked out, flat black, With Venom hood.

dodge-ram-lift-kits-jumping-with-kore-dodge-ram-suspension.jpg

The BatRAM would have some exterior additions. A BatRAM is totally incomplete with out a Venom Hood. The Hood with its design says “BAT-MAN!â€

So, the perfect BatRAM ,,

2006~2208 Dodge 2500 QC, (the headlights from theses years give that batman look)
Blacked out EVERYTHING
Flat black paint
Venom Hood
Built Cumming’s 700HP / 1200+FT
4X4
Baja type Suspension
33†tires

Then you’d have all the other batman crap, like missiles, radar jamming, lasers, and what not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back