Pics of the new valve covers

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well Momma decided to surprise me for our anniversary, but as usual she let the cat outta the bag:D

and it didnt help much me being home when the fedex dude came, I is nosey:D

But FINALLY got the new covers on!

Actually had to take the entire turbo system off, if you look in some pics you will see how close the piping came to the covers:p

and to beat it all(and its my fault;) ) I actually had them on one time and had to take them off, had put them on normal and couldnt get the oil cap off due to the turbo, so had to reverse them.

Other than that new bolts and gaskets are supplied with breathers also.

Dont know if they are gonna leak ,still got a few things to tidy up, and then polish everything again.

but here yuns go, and no not gonna mention the sellers name, but you can figure it out I'm sure;) :D and yes since they were a present they were free to me from her!!LOLOL

looks very nice stink!! gotta love them turbos... I must say your engine compartment is beautiful!!!

Black1 said:
Good LORD, that's a lotta shit in there! :eek: It took me a minute to see the valve covers! :dontknow: :D :rock:

LOLOL trying to find a place for the chrome nekkid lady like on the mud flaps:D

Stinker said:
thank you sir, and you should find your stock sensor located right behind the filter you can tee from there:D
stink, you are the sh!t :rock: :rock: :rock:

TONY ,,, THAT ENGINE CONPARTMENT LOOKS AWESOME BRO.....:rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Good LORD, that's a lotta shit in there! :eek: It took me a minute to see the valve covers! :dontknow: :D :rock:
I think that thang has a hemi :p :p

Looks nice for not stock :rock:

Well done Tony!

You can tell how much you care by the time you have put into the small details. Been a while since we saw some pics bro... Make you post more sooner then later!

Will

Actually, wouldn't the truck be considered a dyno King, since it has the most HP on the board?:D Looks really nice Tony.

Finally going to get to drive the truck this weekend to see how the TB works. Tried to get in touch with you when I was over in Asheville, but was unsuccessful.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back