Pics of the new valve covers

Dominick572 said:
Happy Anniversary!!!!

Oh I see so when you hit 1030HP you give up on HP mods....dissappointing :D

Looks AWSOME brother Juliana still has your truck as her backround on her phone. She opens it up and your engine bay shows and she goes OOOHHH!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

cool beans! I still have one of her breasts as my background :rock: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D

LOLOL just kiddin:D

I only put the thingys on for looks:dontknow:

but it does run better:D

hey stink?
do the valve cover's say "i am slow"???? LOL.........dam that looks great bro.

got to see it run!

they look great:dontknow: from what i can see:D im with prof, take them off so we can see a better pic:D :D on another note, out of the 1 million pictures karen took at boomers gtg, your engine bay, profs and boomers are the 3 pictures everbody grabs first:rock:

Very nice Tony, They really complement the engine compartment.:rock:

Bill.

Stinker said:
Well Momma decided to surprise me for our anniversary, but as usual she let the cat outta the bag:D

and it didnt help much me being home when the fedex dude came, I is nosey:D

But FINALLY got the new covers on!

Actually had to take the entire turbo system off, if you look in some pics you will see how close the piping came to the covers:p

and to beat it all(and its my fault;) ) I actually had them on one time and had to take them off, had put them on normal and couldnt get the oil cap off due to the turbo, so had to reverse them.

Other than that new bolts and gaskets are supplied with breathers also.

Dont know if they are gonna leak ,still got a few things to tidy up, and then polish everything again.

but here yuns go, and no not gonna mention the sellers name, but you can figure it out I'm sure;) :D and yes since they were a present they were free to me from her!!LOLOL

Happy Anniversary You Two :rock:

Covers look great Tony:rock:

Yep:rock: been with Momma going on 20 years now, married 18 comin up on june 23rd:rock: :rock: :rock:

but gosh darn it!! I finally got a chance to crank it last night and I gots me a darn exhaust leak!!!............new I shoulda bought new gaskets:(

Congrats on the anniv., Tony!
And the valve covers look great.

Bone said:
Stinker, are those twin alternators going to working at the Nats?
Raul and Kevan need someone to race!
That's some cold sh!t right there, Bone.
LOL
:D

Kevan said:
Congrats on the anniv., Tony!
And the valve covers look great.

That's some cold sh!t right there, Bone.
LOL
:D
What are you talking about??? That's a fair race!:D

Bone said:
What are you talking about??? That's a fair race!:D
LMAO!
This year I'm gonna idle down the track in 1st.....doing a big ol' spokesmodel wave out the window the entire length of the track.

Kevan said:
LMAO!
This year I'm gonna idle down the track in 1st.....doing a big ol' spokesmodel wave out the window the entire length of the track.
You're giving away all of your track secrets! Better edit it before Stinker picks up on it! Need to keep him in the 14s.:burnout: :burnout:

Stinker said:
Yep:rock: been with Momma going on 20 years now, married 18 comin up on june 23rd:rock: :rock: :rock:

but gosh darn it!! I finally got a chance to crank it last night and I gots me a darn exhaust leak!!!............new I shoulda bought new gaskets:(

Welcome to the 1% club

Congrats and another 50 years fun and loved filled togetherness

Awesome engine!!
Happy anniversary! Now I Can tell my wife that For 20 years,Its billet bling.
Koooooool!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back