pics of the truck

carmogul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are just a few of the truck I have, have many more if anyone want's to see specific shot's.

9an1nk.jpg

s5blfl.jpg

That looks like Randy's old truck.. Did you get it from Arkansas?:dontknow:

That looks like Randy's old truck.. Did you get it from Arkansas?:dontknow:

That's gotta be the same truck I have pics of?????

Anyone who is thinking of lowering there truck to make it look better has to see these pics!!!! :rock:

before....

Picture20026.jpg

after.....

HPIM0522.jpg

That's gotta be the same truck I have pics of?????

Anyone who is thinking of lowering there truck to make it look better has to see these pics!!!! :rock:

before....

Picture20026.jpg

after.....

HPIM0522.jpg

Not the same truck as the last one. your last one has red mirrors and his doesn't

Yes, he sold the mirrors and a few other things off the truck before he traded it in. This truck also had a complete wet sand/buff job done!!:rock: I have several pictures of it myself. Actually the one in my avatar is it.

Last edited:
Taillights are different too so that would make sence that if he traded truck in he would pull the taillights and mirror and put the stock ones back on

Very nice stance. Sold me on lowering my truck.

The chrome cal-trac bars is how I noticed it was Randy's (cowboyup) old truck. Does it have a hell wing rear sway bar?:dontknow:

Yea looks great man!! Loving the lowered kit.. speaking of lowering... would like to see what a 1/2 looks like

Yes, this truck is in Arkansas, I got it from a owner subsequent to the fellow you mention though, as his name is not Randy but it definately is the same truck....now having that info can anyone tell me more about this rig? did it have a pro supercharger on it at one time?

Yes, this truck is in Arkansas, I got it from a owner subsequent to the fellow you mention though, as his name is not Randy but it definately is the same truck....now having that info can anyone tell me more about this rig? did it have a pro supercharger on it at one time?

Randy bought the truck new and traded it on a vett almost 2 years ago.

I will say that this truck was VERY well taken care of. Never driven in rain and always under a cover when not being used. He spent a pretty good penny not to long before he sold it on the wet sand/buff job.

I don't belive he ever took a valve cover off the engine. Bassani's and exhaust is all he ever did I believe. All his stuff was done by Gary at X-Metal from back in the day.

Where are you from BTW?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back