Pics of what I have been doing to the house...

azpyroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the pics of what I have been doing to the house over the past 2 months or so...

Granite Counters, Wood Floors, and Interior Paint work.

All that is left is my garage flooring... :D

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

That looks great, did you do it yourself? If you did you have a hell of a talent.:rock: :rock:

Django said:
Nice work....Pergo..?

D

Better.. Pergo I found was around 9mm thick, this is 12.3mm thick, plus 3mm for the backing foam.. so about 15.3mm thick stuff...

Its made by Bel Air Wood Floors.

FATJACK said:
That looks great, did you do it yourself? If you did you have a hell of a talent.:rock: :rock:

I helped with the wood floors, did the paint myself, and hired a company to do the granite.

azpyroguy said:
Better.. Pergo I found was around 9mm thick, this is 12.3mm thick, plus 3mm for the backing foam.. so about 15.3mm thick stuff...

Its made by Bel Air Wood Floors.

Sounds like about a 40-50 yr floor...

Nice granite, too...........

"Gone in 60 secs" on the video......;)

D

BTW - the dust you see everywhere... is stuff I need to clean up still.. the whole house was a dust bowl when they ground the concrete floors... :argh:

Django said:
Sounds like about a 40-50 yr floor...

Nice granite, too...........

"Gone in 60 secs" on the video......;)

D

Thats about right... it has a 25 year warranty... got the stuff for $1.99/sq foot, total was 800sq foot of a 2500sq foot house...

Yep.. that was gone in 60 seconds...

what? no grease in the sink?

no ring on the tub?

no stains on the walls?

bed made up?

bad dude, very very bad, you need to grab a bud light, go wallow in some grease, and go back in and try again:D

Great job bo:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

TheSickness said:
Looks bad ass Scott :marchmellow:

Its not a bad bachelor pad.... though I have to admit a girl helped me pick the colors...

I might do the rest of the game room in that blue, and the media area in the "sand" color thats in the kitchen... but not sure just yet...

I would like to get a stand up arcade game to put in the corner of the game room also...

Excellent Job, Looks great:congrats: :rock: :rock: We have the "same" Granite, (Santa Cecelia) and it has been awesome... so many colors in it.
Thanks for sharing...time to kick back and enjoy it now...:cheers:

Awesome job Scott. I have a 1980's cocktail table pinball machone called "Night Moves" in great working condition for your arcade. Give me a call and it's yours for your trouble on the other deal.

Looks awesome Scott!! :rock:
That's a lot of work!

That's about the same color green that we used in the Living room at our house!!

It looks great! ..... Although, Cat SHIT is not the first thing I would want to smell in the morning while brushing my teeth. :eek: :dontknow: :D

...... Also, I see you use your dining room for the same purpose we do. :rock:

Black1 said:
It looks great! ..... Although, Cat SHIT is not the first thing I would want to smell in the morning while brushing my teeth. :eek: :dontknow: :D

...... Also, I see you use your dining room for the same purpose we do. :rock:

I had thought about moving his box to the game room area... or a spare bedroom... :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back