Picture of 2" Lowering Block

10banger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someplace warm....I'm talking about a little place
Anyone got any pics of what their truck looks like before and after installing the lowering block kit. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this but want to see what it looks like prior to doing so. Thanks for the help in advance fellers...:rock:

Well, I already found the pictures by using the search button..... Has anyone experienced any wheel hop issues having blocks installed? Also, will this affect my towing. I talked to stinker a week ago about this and he said it shouldn't... Just wanted to see what everyone else's input was.

tell ya what ten man, you been contemplating this for months now, you get them, now I am gonna be gone first part of next week and I cut all of them to order, so it will be next week or I may get to them this weekend, but anyway , you get them, and try them for a couple weeks, and after three weeks if they dont work for ya I will take them back minus shipping charges buddy, jsut you let me know there lil fartblossom buddy:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
tell ya what ten man, you been contemplating this for months now, you get them, now I am gonna be gone first part of next week and I cut all of them to order, so it will be next week or I may get to them this weekend, but anyway , you get them, and try them for a couple weeks, and after three weeks if they dont work for ya I will take them back minus shipping charges buddy, jsut you let me know there lil fartblossom buddy:D
PM Sent...... shhhh........;) lmfao!:D

10banger said:
LOL!! Remember, he was runner-up for TOTY.... Are you seriously coming down yonder to the TN hills?

We'll see what happens this year;) Ya, I'm moving to Fort Campbell.

10banger said:
Dude the Clarksville racing scene is serious!! I know a bunch of fellers with some bad ass rides down there. Looking forward to meeting you and the truck bud. Keep us informed!

Let em know I'm comin:D I look forward to meeting all you crazy rednecks too:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back