Picture of 2" Lowering Block

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOL you jsut let me know buddy, will get the barn ready and the bon fire, and a big ol bucket of ice cold ones for ya my friend:D

Hells yeah:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOL you jsut let me know buddy, will get the barn ready and the bon fire, and a big ol bucket of ice cold ones for ya my friend:D

Road trip!!!

Road trip indeed Vman!!!! Me and old Brad have some word to exchange followed by some good old fashioned furniture moving!!:aetsch:

But dude if you go to Campbell I'll try and stop by on my way home one time but by then I'm hoping to be in VA;)

Troy's QC SRT said:
Road trip indeed Vman!!!! Me and old Brad have some word to exchange followed by some good old fashioned furniture moving!!:aetsch:

But dude if you go to Campbell I'll try and stop by on my way home one time but by then I'm hoping to be in VA;)

Bwaahahaha come on through man:D

Based on my personal result, I would NOT drop rear unless you also dropped the front. I dropped rear 2" & it gave truck a reverse rake( front slightly higher than rear). Took 2" blocks out, put 1" in, looks better. Waiting to get Stinkers front kit to drop front 1" or so & reinstall 2" in rear. To many damn speed bumps, etc. for dropped spindles, etc. Prefer mild drop as mine is a daily driver, at least til snow falls.

I bought stinkers 2" blocks and like the look. Works good with no issues. Only problem I had was the holes in the blocks had to be drilled out to make them work. Cheap mod and well worth the money.

Attachments

• 1274631995067.jpg
    1274631995067.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1276179249691.jpg
    1276179249691.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1276898244460.jpg
    1276898244460.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 72
More.

Attachments

• 1272728376138.jpg
    1272728376138.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 45
  • me in truck.jpg
    me in truck.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 51
500snakz said:
I bought stinkers 2" blocks and like the look. Works good with no issues. Only problem I had was the holes in the blocks had to be drilled out to make them work. Cheap mod and well worth the money.
I've changed that now, you should have hollar at me peanut hhead:D

a 1.75 lets is sit perfectly level , but most usuallly go with a 2 inch

500snakz said:

Did you drop the front too, or is that just the blocks? Looks good!

Gotta have the Tail of the Dragon again this year, in memory of Clint.:rock: :rock:

BTW....I am happy with having the fastest 10 in Tennessee.

DevilDawg3097.jpg

1 3/4 from stink man sits perfectly level and no problems actually handling is 100 times better. And QUality

My truck sits level with 2" blocks.

Attachments

• 0701000857_2Inch.jpg
    0701000857_2Inch.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 218
FATJACK said:
Gotta have the Tail of the Dragon again this year, in memory of Clint.:rock: :rock:

BTW....I am happy with having the fastest 10 in Tennessee.

Look at the time slips section old man..hehe.;) .......yes, need a tail GTG very soon...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back