Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this look?

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    881.7 KB · Views: 345
Wow that looks intense....
I'm just doing a simple tap into my intake arm with one nozzle...
Did you install it yourself??

kickinassrt-10 said:
Wow that looks intense....
I'm just doing a simple tap into my intake arm with one nozzle...
Did you install it yourself??

Yea I done it yesterday evening, still have to wire it up

JeffBoyette said:
Never seen the flexible lines on it..... Interesting

Cold Fusion recomends them,they say that they work well and have not had any trouble with them.

brassmonkey said:
Way to much work imo but nice job. Would really look into doing hardlines tho.

Not really that much work when I just took a 12k class on having to rebuild a motor for not using nitrous properly. To explain if you spray in the front of your intake the cylinders are not getting a certain amount, some get MORE some get less and that is not good

Stinker said:
they are working on your others now bud:)

Thanks Stinker, that is 4 lines 6in1\4 long with straight females on both ends -4an

spray said:
Not really that much work when I just took a 12k class on having to rebuild a motor for not using nitrous properly. To explain if you spray in the front of your intake the cylinders are not getting a certain amount, some get MORE some get less and that is not good
some guys are having good success with spraying from the front of the intake (fatjack comes to mind on a 150 wet shot, jmb justin on a 175 shot,...), are you sure that was all that grenaded your motor ?? :dontknow:

btw, pic of current setup is cool...... more pics when you're finished would be nice..... :rock:

Last edited:
Looks like a nice set up! If I was ever to do Nitrous again it would be a direct port injection.

Yeah, these motors are cheap but if you burn the whole fugger down its even more expensive. :mad:

Spray they didnt get the lines done, will have them in the morn tho, sorry but they had a big order from roush come in and well i jsut dont have that much clout:D

JeffBoyette said:
Never seen the flexible lines on it..... Interesting
This was nowwhats' set-up...still holds the record :rock: :congrats: :rock:

321723.jpg

Quick

Holy Shit those motors besides being powerful are really beautiful!!! Nice job on Stinkers direct port kit!! That really looks nice!!:rock:

moparracing said:
some guys are having good success with spraying from the front of the intake (fatjack comes to mind on a 150 wet shot, jmb justin on a 175 shot,...), are you sure that was all that grenaded your motor ?? :dontknow:

btw, pic of current setup is cool...... more pics when you're finished would be nice..... :rock:
i've sprayed a 200 off a single nozzle in the intake

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back