Piedmont Dragway GTG - End of June

Dominick572 said:
Working on it brother, I cant stop buying things for my baby (The Truck) lol...

Will be down there before the years end for sure though.:rock:

Let me know when you are going Dom, I am thinking about end of July

TREKER said:
Let me know when you are going Dom, I am thinking about end of July

No problem, Juliana and I are moving there permanently...soon....

Dominick572 said:
No problem, Juliana and I are moving there permanently...soon....

Shje mentioned that... That is great.... Plenty of work for you down there too. Awesome...

I spoke with my father yesterday and I may go down the 20th of July. If you are thinking about that time, we could hook up with the NC boys.

BURLINGTON?????? THATS TO FAR FROM ME..............:D

WELL IF WE ARE GOING TO MEET IN HOOTERS... I THINK IT WILL WORTH THE LONG DRIVE:D ....
GUYS YOU KNOW I'M INNNNNNN.......

TONY, POPODMADMAN, CAROLINA SRT..... WHERE YOU GUYS AT....

I BEEN SEING I BLACK 04 05 RC AROUND HERE IN BURL...... BUT NO CHANCE TO TALK TO HIM YET:( .....

Damn right, I was wondering what happened to this thread... I may very well indeed be able to attend this GTG... :rock:

OH MAN... I JUST READ THE BEGINING OF THE TREADH IT HAS BEING GOIN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS... I WAS IN LEXINGTON KY THOSE DAYS WORKING... NICE PLACE

PD. BEAT A MUSTANG GT OVER THERE :D

LAST TIME WE DID ONLY LUNCH NO DRAG RACING AND WE ALL HAD A GREAT TIME.... EVEN MY BROTHER..... ( NOW HE HAS A SRT10 AND HE WILL BE THERE W US)... BUT IY YOU GUYS WANT TO DO RACING TOO... NO PROBLEM W ME.... I WILL BEAT YOU ALL ANYWAY.... SPECIALY POPPOPMADMAN.. LOL (HOPING HE SEE THIS AND JUMP TO IT SO HE WILL COME):D

I'm playing in a golf tournament in Sanford in the AM that ends with lunch, but I could skip out early...

Should we shoot for a late lunch 1:00-1:30-2:00 ? Give the regular lunch crowd a chance to thin out and anyone with morning "to do's" to get there.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Should we shoot for a late lunch 1:00-1:30-2:00 ? Give the regular lunch crowd a chance to thin out and anyone with morning "to do's" to get there.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'm leaning towards 2pm.

Hooters in Burlington GTG

Bump
Saturday June 30th, around 1:30-2:00pm arrival, Burlington NC Hooters (85/40 exit 141).

SilvrSRT10
mmmmtorque
DJCherokee & Oscar
CarolinaSRT10
thjones3
BDR SRT10
who else???

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back