Pinks All Out GTG at Atlanta Dragway Pics and Videos

Taliban Dan said:
I would like to say Ga Ken Thank you very much my family had a great time !! and Jasmine is going to be the next ashly force :driver: she loved the hell out of those jet cars she is still talking about em. Oh and who won the final 16 race ?

The last two pics show the winner!! The Corvette on the right won!

Roz-SRT said:
Ken, and Stephanie: (sp)

Thank you for being such great hosts!!! This is one of my most favorite GTG's!!! You two are a shit-tons of fun and I absolutely cannot wait to hang out again!!! I'm sorry I drank all your BL! :eek: :) :D ;) I'll get you back in Chattanooga!! :rock:

To the rest of the attendees: Thanks for making it such a rememberable GTG!!! Everyone was great fun, even Jasmine. She is well-behaved little girl.

I'm gonna remember this one for a long long time! :rock:

Rememberable??? You illiterate bastige:D :D :D :D :D

GriffsSRT said:
Damn Jimi Jacks already starting on ya..........

The funny shit is: I spelled it right! :confused: :elefant:
. . . He probably sprayed nitrous in his eyes. :rolleyes:

DSC00669.jpg
:rock: :rock:

Thought this would be a good way to start them off.

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

Man you all are sneaky! Lesson learned by Fat Jack and SuperCar:stay awake!

Roz-SRT said:
Ken, and Stephanie: (sp)

Thank you for being such great hosts!!! This is one of my most favorite GTG's!!! You two are a shit-tons of fun and I absolutely cannot wait to hang out again!!! I'm sorry I drank all your BL! :eek: :) :D ;) I'll get you back in Chattanooga!! :rock:

To the rest of the attendees: Thanks for making it such a rememberable GTG!!! Everyone was great fun, even Jasmine. She is well-behaved little girl.

I'm gonna remember this one for a long long time! :rock:

Thanks Jimi,
Dont worry about drinking all of the 36 Bud Lights, I dont drink that stuff. Primarily a Guiness Man. Up there Im the Miller Lite Man.

The cooler will be stocked up with 36 more when you come back again, no problem :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ken and Stephanie (Georgia Shortbus)

Taliban Dan said:
I would like to say Ga Ken Thank you very much my family had a great time !! and Jasmine is going to be the next ashly force :driver: she loved the hell out of those jet cars she is still talking about em. Oh and who won the final 16 race ?

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum,

I want everyone to know that Jasmine is an awesome 2 year old. The louder and faster the car, the more excited she got. This little girl 'Loves Drag Racing". She was walking around saying rrrrroom rrrroom and would point to the Drag Cars. Then she would laugh. When it was nap time, right to sleep even as loud as we were, zzzzzzzzzzzzz. When she woke up, rrrrrroooomm. Yep this girl will probaby be the next generation, Ashley Force.

Dan's wife is not bad either. ;) She would point at Dan and go rrroooom roooom tonight baby :rock:

Yall are invited back anytime as long as you bring Jasmine, too.

(NOTE Spelling and Grammar sent to Prof for approval) :D

Hey Jimi, how come we can't see your hands in that shot with the banner and the speed girls???!

Nice shots Mark!!!:rock:

Love the pic of Kyle trying to feed the cute security girl!!:rock: That took some huevos!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back