PINKS comming to ZMAX dragway in Concord NC

FASTFOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received an email this morning from Zmax dragway that Pinks will be comming to Concord in April 2009! Anyone interested is a lil GTG and fun?
Hopefully the Viper Dragster will be ready!:burnout:

That's just about enough time to have recovered from the Macon GTG.:rock:

This will be great, We can all crash at Tonys house a few days and eat at your Restaurant. My God Charlotte will never be the same!!!

I'm all in!!!!! Like a stiffy in some virgin cat on prom night! :laugh:

FATJACK said:
This will be great, We can all crash at Tonys house a few days and eat at your Restaurant. My God Charlotte will never be the same!!!

actually if anyone is interested we could have a huge nightover in the field, I would have to see how it would work, but got a good 30-40 acres for a bonfire and pig picking, and there is a comfort in in town if anyone didnt want to sleep outdoors:D

Stinker said:
actually if anyone is interested we could have a huge nightover in the field, I would have to see how it would work, but got a good 30-40 acres for a bonfire and pig picking, and there is a comfort in in town if anyone didnt want to sleep outdoors:D

Please define "pig pickin". Sounds explicit. . . :sheep:

The Chattanooga group can come over in my Motor Home, it will sleep 4 or 5 (double that if drunk) and that would give us a comfy place to hang at the track.

FATJACK said:
The Chattanooga group can come over in my Motor Home, it will sleep 4 or 5 (double that if drunk) and that would give us a comfy place to hang at the track.

I didn't see any bunk beds in that damn thing. I ain't spoonin' with none of you motherphuckers. :eek: :p :D

Stinker said:
I need a locked door between you and me in order to get any sleep.:D

I think Eddie may have a couple of Motorhomes he could bring. Damn, We can circle the wagons and just get DRUNK......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back