PINKS comming to ZMAX dragway in Concord NC

I live @ 2 miles away from the track, we could piss off my neighborhood:)

Well count me in too. So damn close I can't miss. And Pinks to boot?? Why not. Will finally give me a chance to meet some of you guys and put a face to the screen names. Hope The Big Stink comes. I know it will be a long drive for him.:( :D :D

Dude its a 45 minute drive for me:D

but seriously if yuns want to have a campout deal let me know, I can arrange that for us:D

I want this to be done by then!!!:burnout:

100_1263.jpg

Update

Hello PINKS fans!
This is the news you have all been waiting for! Tickets are now on sale for PINKS All Out! The dates are April 24th – 25th 2009. Friday, April 24 will be general admission seating. Adults are $15 and children 12 & under are FREE. Saturday, April 25 will be reserved seating. Adults are $25 and children 12 & under are FREE. At this time registration is slated for January 5th 2009. All registration will be done through our website at http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/schedules/dragway/.

If you have any further questions or if you would like to purchase your tickets in advance you may contact the tickets office at 1-800-455-3267.
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Post your name and the number of tickets you will need for each day. Copy and paste the list then add your information.

labontecsi 3/3

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back