Pirana131313

Pirana131313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, I guess this time has come where I should actually introduce myself as i've been creeping around here long enough.

My names AJ, i'm 22 and Local 12 U.A.W. worker.

I bought my '04 RC on May 9th, 2012 with 13,390 miles on it, almost bone stock with K+N CIA, SCT w/ ROE tune and a Magnaflow Muffler.

She now has, or should I say the garage has accumulated:

- JMB CIA+Catch can, rad pipes, 172degree T-stat, Swaybar Endlinks + Stage 3 Traction Package coming soon

- JTSVP Ultimate extreme 2/3 drop, Belanger LT's+Catless Mids, throttle body, Gen III shifter, PS+Oil lines, Tony's A/F SRT Gauge

- V1R UD pulley, Snakebite Side Exit.

Cquence Phantom Series Slotted/Cross drilled Rotor's, EBC GreenStuff Pads, 4:56 Ring and Pinion, Recon Heads/Tails/ 3rd Brake, Viper Alarm, Bedrug.

Future Plans include Heads/Cam Combo, Clutch Upgrade, Tony's or Scott's Hood, and a set of Nitto's (These conti's are a joke)

Attachments

• Pic 16.jpg
    Pic 16.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 78
Welcome to the VTCoA officially, A.J.!! Do I spy a soft tonneau cover, I always wondered what one would look like on our trucks with the wing and I like it.

Thanks man,

&& Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Previous owner had that put on, it is a Mopar tonneau that has been made to fit with the two post wing. I do like it, however, it does make noise above 100 or so, if you have the sliding window open.

Do the BFG KDWs! Had KDWs, now have NITTOs.Going back to KDWs. No comparison...

Really?? Do they "last" as long lol..

I saw those a while back and they look awesome, my buddy's cobra also likes BFG..

Best deal on them??

Nice to meet ya! What is U.A.W.? And where is local 12 out of? Im in local 420 steamfitters union outa philadelphia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you here man. Look forward to helping you with anything else I can sir. :burnout:

Welcome to Our Forum, You will find a lot of help and good ideas here. You might want to talk with Dan (Viperhauler) before going to Nitto's. He can tell you why he's not so fond of them.

Welcome to Our Forum, You will find a lot of help and good ideas here. You might want to talk with Dan (Viperhauler) before going to Nitto's. He can tell you why he's not so fond of them.

What's wrong with nitto's? No grip? I was look at getting some myself. :dontknow:

Really?? Do they "last" as long lol..

I saw those a while back and they look awesome, my buddy's cobra also likes BFG..

Best deal on them??

welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout:

i've had 2 sets of the BFG's. 30k out of each set with "sprited" drivin:D

Discount Tire has met of beat any price i could find:rock:

I bought nittos base on some reviews on here. I hate them. I had general grabbers before the nittos and they were a big improvement from stock. your gonna lose steering response and traction with the nittos but they last long. you can have mine for free if you want. i am gonna get kdw's in feb.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back